A perfect time to stop breathing || Chapter 5

It was now Tuesday, 2nd official school day, and 3rd unofficial.

It had been pretty boring, they guess. Or creepy by how the teacher spoke or acted as well as this many.. Changes.

Techno sighs. This school surely was something... He doesn't know if good or bad.

That's why he took music class in the first place. It didn't take it for the first 2 years of being there, why now? To keep an eye on Wilbur.

No, it's not that they don't trust him.

They don't trust the school.

-

"AYYYY TOMMY!" Quackity yelled as Tommy runs towards them. Quack was just with Mariana speaking Spanish about random school project they had together.

"Hey big Q. Who's that?" Tommy asks, a bit curious before having to ask his question.

"Oh, that's Mariana. He's one of my classmates the teacher assigned me to make a project with." Quackity explains rapidly.

"Si. Mi nombre es Mariana." the man answered, "We were paired for a year long project. A year with this pendejo."

Tommy gives his signature laugh as he hears Mariana's complaints. Seriously, the only thing he knew about Spanish were curse words. MIERDA!

After calming down, he asks again, "The entire year? That's mental."

They both nod silently. Then Quackity says, "At least he's cool. Goddess, The teacher wanted to put me with Techno but then Techno asked to switch with Mariana who originally was Wilbur's partner. Since then we've been hangin' out."

Tommy nods. Right, Quackity was the same age as his brothers. He tends to forget he's two years older because Charlie is only one year older.

"Would have been fun to have some drama in class so at first I didn't accept, then realized that fucker also spoke Spanish and I was in." Mariana explains calmy, "it's cool to see other mexicans around, you know? We can enjoy our culture together."

Tommy nods in acknowledgement. Mexican culture was always interesting to him and he was always glad to know more. Even just to be educated.

"Alright- Well I came here to ask if you've seen Wilbur, but you said you did so." Tommy says carelessly.

"Oh, actually, I was looking for you for the same reason." Quackity stops for a moment before continuing, "You might want to check in on Wilbur when you go home tonight."

-

Earlier that day with Techno and Wilbur both speaking of the project.

They had been interrupted.

"For the last time I'm gonna explain, because some of you don't seem to listen." The teacher said, so clearly glaring at Quackity it almost wanted to make Techno laugh.

"You are paired with a partner. The project is to write a 20 pages essay about a certain topic that interests you and your partner. This is your last chance to switch like Wilbur and Mariana did."

The class immediately goes back to their conversation as soon as the teacher is done speaking.

Techno and Wilbur were both stuck on what they could write about. It needs to be something interesting enough for them to write 20 pages on it.