A perfect parent-teacher conference. || Chapter 2

Today was Saturday and oddly enough was the parent teachers meeting.

Phil wanted to bang his head on the wall when he learned that no, he wasn't getting to sleep in even on the goddamn weekends.

It had been a very lazy morning, taking the rest of the snacks while Missa kind off did bother to make some coffee to wake them at least a little bit.

The house was quiet, everyone- except Techno who they're sure already went for his morning walk over to Niki's, and Wilbur silently playing guitar in his room- was asleep.

It was moments like this Missa and Phil actually bothered to share those smiles and little touches to show affection to each other. Hand holding or kisses on cheeks.

They were a platonic married couple and the happiest they could've ever been. Some may say it isn't platonic but Missa is, quite literally, aroace.

Phil wasn't that mad though, the parent and teacher conferences always went smoothly the past years. He doesn't see why it would change.

But right now he had a coffee to finish.

-

Tommy woke up at 10 AM.

Very late, yes, but he did wake up at least!

He put on decent clothes, stealing Wilbur's style and got out of his room.

He passed by the living room, where Chayanne was sitting on the couch watching a random show on the TV. Tommy smiled fondly.

"Tommy!" He yelled when he noticed Tommy, which took him aback. "Can we go to the orphanage? I wanna see Lulah!"

Tommy shakes his head. "Sorry lil guy, You might have to ask Wilbur. I'm heading off to Bobby's."

Chayanne pouts before laughing. "That's okay Bubba!"

Tommy passes a hand through Chayanne's hair. He had gotten Phil's genes as he did, because their hair both matched.

"M gonna see Lulah i think Monday because primary school starts then. It's exciting, isn't it?" Chayanne says, he had missed little Llulah a bunch this summer break and was more than thrilled to see her again this year.

"For sure, for sure. I need to go see Roier now if you excuse me." Tommy says, getting his coat in case it rained.

"Why do you need to see tio Roier?"

Tommy felt his heart beat a little faster before he smiled softly at Chayanne. "No reason, I just need to- talk about things."

Chayanne didn't understand.

-

As they arrived, they could see a person with white hair standing in front of the school's doors.

"Hello?" Phil had been the one to start the conversation. Usually, the principal XD stood there with their assistant Drista. Maybe he could ask Techno to ask Dream what happened to them.

"Hello. I am part of the QSMP Census Bureau." The white man says, and Missa sort of takes a step back. They don't really feel up to make conversation right now it seems.

"Wasn't it called Dream SMP Essemble before?" Phil asks, wondering how much did the school change.

"No. No. I hope you enjoy Quesadilla school." They say, and Phil grows a gut feeling saying that this school is odd. Very odd.