At boring school

Sabrina takes a glimpse out the car window and sees her brother standing there aggravated before walking up to the car.

"Get out of the car." Steve tells Sabrina looking her in the eyes with a stern look.

"I told you that I was staying at Eddie's. What's the problem?" Sabrina answers with a concerned expression on her face.

"Apparently I had to cover for you because you didn't tell mom where you were going. Do you really think it's a good idea to go to some guy's house and stay the night?! Especially on a school night?!"

" He's not some guy! Besides, I didn't think I needed to. We've known each other for like seven years! Mom knows him, dad knows him, you know him!"

"Shut up Sabrina. Just, get out the car and go to class."

"Bye Sabrina." Eddie says sadly as he gets out the car.

"Prick." Steve says under his breath to Eddie.

Sabrina then walks into the school and greets Nancy.

"Hey Sabrina! How's it going?" Nancy asks with a smile that looks too fake.

"Well, it's fine. Apparently Steve got mad at me because I went to Eddie's house and didn't tell mom." Sabrina replies annoyed.

"Well-" Nancy gets cut off by the bell ringing indicating that they have to go to class.

"Guess I gotta go! See you after class." Says Nancy after the bell rings.

Sabrina walks to class and sits down in her seat. Not many people are there but they arrive a few minutes later. Sabrina spots Robin coming to the class. She wonders why she was late with the rest of the crowd. Was there something going on?

"Hey Robin."

"Hey Sabrina. Do you know where- never mind."

Odd. Robin had never cut off her sentence. She normally talks too much. After a while she finally had lunch which meant that school would soon be over. She walks over to the cafeteria with a pen and notebook in her hands. She walks over to the table where Nancy and her friends are at. 

"Hey Sabrina!"

"Hey Nance."

Sabrina looks back at Eddie and his friends laughing. She looks at Eddie and smiles. He notices and smiles back while waving. He motions for her to sit with them.

"Hey Nancy. I'll be back."

"Oh okay."

She walks over softly with her heart racing because she needs to ask Eddie for a ride. She brings nothing but a bottle of water to go to Eddie and his friends.

"Hey Sabrina! Come sit with us!" Eddie tells Sabrina.

Sabrina sits next to Mike and gazes out the window trying to calm down.

"Sabrina, want to go to see another scary movie tonight, or any night? Steve can come this time if you want." Eddie asks.

"I'll think about it. Steve coming though, not going to happen. Also, can you be my ride today? Steve is refusing to take me home." Sabrina asks embarrassed.

"Of course. Next time don't even ask. Just assume you're going with me. I don't care if you even hop in the car while I get in."

"Thanks."