And your name is? Pt. 1

As Eddie and Sabrina were on their way to lunch, walking happily looking at each other, a familiar face happens to pass them by. Sabrina's smile fades as she realizes who it is.

"Hey guys!" Steve tells them both as he separates their hands apart so that they can't hold hands.

"Hey Steve." Sabrina says with little to no emotion in her voice.

"Hi. Um, tell me why you two were holding hands." Steve says wanting to know what the two were doing.

"We were-" Eddie tries to explain.

"No no. At lunch. Let's go." Steve mentions as he cuts off Eddie.

They all walk to lunch in the awkward silence. Steve walking in the middle of Sabrina and Eddie did not help the lack of communication between the three.
Once they arrive, Eddie, Sabrina and Steve all go sit at a table separate from everyone else.

"So tell me, how did this happen?" Steve asks.

"It's a long story but-" Again, Eddie gets cut off by one of the Harringtons.

"Let's not talk about that, right now at least. We can bring this up tomorrow. Im sure that you would rather go sit with your annoying little friends than interrogate us." Sabrina states looking at Steve and Eddie.

Eddie looks at Sabrina.

"Okay. Okay. Just don't try anything with my sister Munson!" Steve shouts as he walks away.

"Finally. Let's go to your table." Sabrina says.

"Not so fast." Eddie says chuckling. "Why'd you hesitate to tell Steve about us? We were supposed to tell him today."

"I just didn't want to." Sabrina lies.

"What's wrong?" Eddie asks noticing the emptiness in her voice.

"Nothing. Let's just go with your friends. I would hate to be late on the first day of my presence in the Hellfire Club." Sabrina says while hiding every emotion that she felt the urge to express.

Eddie grabs Sabrina's hand and they both walk to the table together. As Eddie takes his seat at the end of the table, Sabrina stands not knowing where to sit.

"My, is that a girl I see? Gentlemen, make space for the lady to sit down next to her partner." One of the boys say in their best British accent.

They scoot over so Sabrina can be seated next to Eddie. That way it wouldn't make her feel uncomfortable sitting next to someone she didn't know. She did know some of the boys in the Hellfire club. Only the ones who were friends with Steve and her though. She also knew Gareth. She went to middle school with him and they were in a few classes together.

"Alright everyone. You're probably wondering who this lovely lady is sitting right here." Eddie states making hand gestures over in Sabrina's direction.

"This is Sabrina Harrington. She is the-" Eddie gets cut off by Gareth.

"I-I know who she is but why is she wearing a Hellfire shirt?" Gareth rudely interrupts.

"I was just about to explain that. Also not all of you know Sabrina-" Yet again Eddie gets cut off.

"We actually do know her." They all blurt out.

"Well I know Wheeler, Henderson, and probably Sinclair know her.

Sabrina's expression reveals an obvious lack of understanding. She's very unimpressed and she's more irritated.

"Yeah. Sure. But, she is also the newest member of the Hellfire club." Eddie proudly explains.

All the boys faces look shocked.

"What about Sinclair's sister?" One of the boys ask.

"She's not an official member." Eddie tells him.

"Besides, Sinclair's sister has so much stuff to do." Dustin states.

Mike looks around confused.

Sorry guys, I kinda ran out of ideas so I'll write them in the next chapter instead of keeping you from the chapter. Just know that it's unfinished. -Author