Sorry, I didn't realize I was holding your hand.

Sabrina let's go of Eddie's hand as they walk together.

"Oh my gosh. Eddie I can't do this!" Sabrina cries out walking backwards trying to get away from all the horrifying sights.

"Hey, don't worry. Me and Steve are here. Plus, it's all fake." Eddie says trying to comfort her.

As they walk through the black strips of  party streamers Sabrina tightly holds Eddie's hand with hers. Eddie looks down at Sabrina as they're walking and he smiles. He tightly grips her hand too.

"Let's do this." Eddie says looking at Sabrina.

Just a minute passes and they're all what seems to be the haunted house.

"AHHH!" Steve screams out from seeing a knife stuck in a skeleton's head.

"Steve, it wasn't even that scary- AHH!" Eddie says as he sees a black shadowy figure run across the wall.

"What was that?!" Sabrina ask Eddie assuming that he saw it too.

"I don't know."

Sabrina grabs Eddie's hand and takes him away from that area.

"Come on Steve!" Sabrina calls out as she's taking Eddie and her away.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, Sabbi." Steve says very annoyed.

They all run out of that vicinity, and at least 30 minutes later (it would have been 20 if Steve and Sabrina weren't freaking out half the time) it was over.

"That wasn't too bad!" Sabrina says as they walk out of the place.

"Yeah! We did better than I expected! Sabrina only hyperventilated twice! And Steve only once!" Eddie says thinking that they did a fantastic job although they all almost cried from fear about 12 times.

"We should do that more often!" Steve suggests.

"Ummm..." Sabrina says unsure that she agrees with Steve's statement.

Sabrina grabs Eddie's hand and they walk away and enter the car. Since Steve went ahead both of them and entered the car first, he was already there. The startling click of Eddie and Sabrina's seatbelts from the front of the car snapped him out of his daydream.

"Steve, you alright?" Sabrina asks her brother concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just still stunned that we actually survived that haunted house." Steve replies.

Steve was actually thinking about Nancy but he didn't want Sabrina or Eddie to know that.

Sorry this is a little shorter guys.
-Author