Are you ready, Sabrina?

Since I didn't add it into the story here it is now. Just some background information so you don't get confused. Eddie's house actually has a room for Sabrina because they've known each other since like 5th grade. Basically. Sabrina had been sleeping in the extra room known to be 'her room'. I'm pretty sure you guy's thought that she was sleeping on the couch or something. Okay. Back to the story. -Author

"Rise and shine sleepyhead! Get up! We have big plans with me, you, and your brother." Eddie screams from outside.

"Go away. I'm trying to sleep." Sabrina replies back sounding really tired.

"Alright. I guess I'll have to go to get ice cream with just your brother."

"What!? Ice cream? Like that really good place that's like, 15 minutes away?!"

"Yeah."

Eddie laughs quietly knowing that he's lying.

"Im getting up!"

Sabrina throws one of Eddie's hellfire shirts as their 'matching outfit'. She leaves the room and quickly brushes her teeth and sits on the couch.

"I'm ready!" Eddie screams from across the room.

"Wait, my makeup!"

Sabrina runs to the bathroom and puts on her mascara.

"Are you only putting on mascara? Is it supposed to go on your eyes? Wouldn't that lead to an infection?" Eddie asks very confused and concerned.

"Obviously you know nothing about makeup."

"Just get eyelash extensions. Much easier."

"Yeah but also, much more expensive. And, that's not how it works. The extensions are to make them longer. The mascara is to enhance the lashes. But it does look better if you have extensions. I'm not getting them though."

Sabrina finishes her makeup and puts her mascara in her pocket and leaves the bathroom.

"Okay okay. Well, now that you're ready, we can go pick up your brother."

"Fine, let's go get Steve."

They both leave and arrive at Sabrina's home. Steve steps in the back of the car because Sabrina's in the front.

"Here. Take this."

Sabrina hands Steve a hellfire shirt to put on for the matching look.

"Why do I need this Sabbi?" Steve asks.

"Matching look." Eddie says."You have to match with us if we're going to a haunted house Harrington!"

"Haunted house?! Eddie, you said we were getting ice cream!" Sabrina says disappointed.

"Sabrina, I don't think you would have come with us if you knew we were going here!" Eddie says to cheer her up.

"You're right. Might as well, get this over with." Sabrina says this while letting out a sigh.

Eddie drives off and 6 minutes later, they arrive.

"Here we are." Eddie says looking out the window while parking.

"Holy crap! That place looks like there's going to be dead corpses everywhere! I'm serious! Like, so much blood-" Steve says trying to scare Sabrina but then gets cut off by looking at Sabrina.

She's sitting in the car looking at her worst nightmare. It's what terrifies her the most. The only thing that scared her the most was seeing things a human would not likely see. Sabrina has many phobias which lead to hyperventilating most of the time. One of her worst fears are objects that supposedly mimic humans. Automatonophobia. Another one is more human like figures that could show up anytime peeking through something. Scopophobia. Some of her phobias are likely to show up in the haunted house.

"Are you ready Sabbi?" Eddie says holding out his hand."

"Im ready." Sabrina replies confidently.