'The Poltergeist II' Movie ticket.

"Ready to go?" Ask Sabrina.

"Yeah. Let's go. Which movie genre do you want to see? Horror, comedy, drama?" Eddie ask Sabrina waiting patiently for an answer.

"...Horror."

"Alright. Let's go. I think I know what we should do tomorrow but let's invite Steve."

They both walk to the car and Sabrina gets in the back because apparently she's a baby because she's one month younger.

"I cannot wait to see the movie. Maybe we can get popcorn." Sabrina suggests looking at Eddie in the rearview mirror.

"Sure."

Eddie drives to Sabrina's house and drops her off so she can tell her mom where she's going.

"Mom, I'm going to the movies."

"Got it!" Mrs. Harrington says.

Sabrina heads back outside when the sun hits her eyes. She covers her eyes with her hands and walks over to Eddie's car.

"Hey. Can I get in the front? I do not feel like going back there." Sabrina asks.

"Fine. But, you have to let me pick the song." Eddie replies.

"You win Munson. You win."

Eddie and Sabrina take off to see the movie. They arrive at the movie and they're sitting in the car and Eddie is showing Sabrina the movie tickets.

"The Poltergeist II?!" Sabrina screams out as she looks at the ticket.

"Are you sure?! I mean, I am going to be totally scared." Sabrina says trying to persuade Eddie not to watch the movie.

"Yes! Come on, don't be a scaredy-cat! It's just a movie. It's not like it's real." Eddie says trying to calm her down.

"Okay, but can I hold your hand? I'll be really scared. When I'm scared I'll hold anyone's hand"

Eddie nods his head yes as they walk into the dark room with little to no light and weird squiggle patterns on the carpet flooring.

"It's going to be fine. I'm right here." Eddie says holding out his hand.

The movie plays and every time there's a scary scene Sabrina tightly grips Eddie's hand with her warm one.

"That was so scary. I don't think I ever want to watch that movie again. It's too much."

"I kind of agree. Not that much but it's a little too much gore for me."

"I didn't know that too much gore was a thing in Eddie Munson's world!"

Eddie looks down and laughs.

"My hand hurts a little from you holding it so tight. It was a little bit cute how you closed your eyes sometimes from the fear. I could see how you looked around seeing if some people were enjoying the movie like psychopaths. You looked adorable."

"Sorry! I didn't realize I was squeezing your hand so tightly. It was too scary. By the way, what did you want to do tomorrow?"

"You'll find out soon. Also since we're inviting Steve, we should annoy him with some matching outfits."

"Like all of us, or just me and you? Wait, why's Steve coming?!"

" Because it will be funny. And, all of us."

Sabrina then realizes that they were already at Eddie's house and they were taking for 2 minutes while already there. They head back inside and Eddie sits on the couch and picks up the remote.

"Can I stay here tonight? Don't think that I want to go home. It's a little late too. Past 10:00." Sabrina asks.

"Of course." Do you need a pillow?" Eddie responds.

"Of course I do."

Sorry I randomly started using the slanted font for the sentences that aren't dialogue. I might edit that into the other chapters. Also. Sorry this is a 600+ word chapter including what I'm writing here. -Author