Love you

They all walk in the house laughing about something weird Sabrina had said.

"What do you mean?! That's so... stupid!" Eddie says laughing.

"Yeah, Sabbi!" Steve says trying to hold his laughter.

"I'm just saying! What if you randomly saw a fat cat, drinking milk and a random squirrel staring at the cat." Sabrina says as she's laughing so hard that she almost falls.

"Oh my gosh, Sabrina? When would I ever see that?!" Eddie says confused while still laughing.

"I don't know. But if you do," Sabrina says laughing. "Remember this question!"

"Well, I gotta head home guys. Sabrina, you coming?" Steve asks as he opens the front door leading to the outside.

"I don't know. I was just going to hangout with Eddie and maybe watch a comedy show. Or maybe play a bored game." Sabrina answers.

"Alright. Bye guys! I'll call you tomorrow Sabrina!" Steve says walking out the door.

"So, which bored game?" Eddie asks Sabrina.

"Scrabble! It's such a fun game! Please can we play it?" Sabrina asks Eddie.

"Okay. Let's play."

After a long 40 minute game of scrabble, Sabrina gets up.

"You know what would be a great idea?" Sabrina asks.

"What, cutie?"

"If we watched, dang. I lost my thought."

"A...? What genre? Do you remember?"

"I think I was comedy. Maybe it was like a horror comedy though. I don't remember. Well, let's watch a movie."

"Umm, 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' is good!"

"Yeah! Let's watch that!"

"Finally a good movie!"

When they're watching the movie, Eddie grabs Sabrina's hand.

"I'm glad you're here tonight, Sabrina. It wouldn't be the same without you." Eddie says kindly.

"Thanks Eddie. I'm really glad that you're here too." Sabrina replies as she looks up at Eddie.

"Can I tell you something, Sabbi?"

"Yeah, what's up Eddie?

"I- I love you."

"Like a friend? If so, I love you too."

"No Sabrina, I mean, I literally love you. Like, I love you enough to do this."

Eddie takes Sabrina's hand and kisses her.

"...Umm," Sabrina says embarrassed. "You really like me?"

"Of course I like you. You're a wonderful person. So pretty, so smart, so nice, so funny, such a good sister. I don't just like you, I love you." Eddie says as he looks right into Sabrina's vulnerable eyes with love in his.

"Well, I liked you too. I've actually liked you for a little while now." Sabrina says as she gives him the same look.

Eddie gives Sabrina another kiss and gets up and slowly walks to the kitchen. He comes back with an apple in his hand.

"Let's finish watching the movie. We can talk about this tomorrow." Eddie says sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah." Sabrina says as she takes Eddie's apple and eats it.

"Love you Edds."

"Love you Sabbi."