National Galactic Ready Armstrong Academy

NGRAA was founded by Neil Armstrong in 2002 and funded by other great pioneers: Guion S. Bluford, Valentina Tereshkova, Chang Díaz, and Mary Jackson. They hoped the school would create opportunities for those who wanted to achieve their dreams of furthering Earth's development. The school is located in Summer Grove, Arizona. It's sponsored by Axiom Space, NASADA, SpaceX, Nanosoft, Matter Enterprise, and Galactic Ready. To make the students more active and eager to be the greatest, the students are divided into houses by their potential and expertises:

House Venus(White/Pink): This house favors beauty and art. Venus students are known to be some of the most beautiful people at the school. Although it's a woman-dominated house, anyone is welcomed to join if they so choose to. Their dormitory is located between the faculty and the Astronomy buildings. It resembles a beautiful resort. House Venus produces designers and engineers that go on to work for Axiom Space and NASA.

House Earth(White/Silver): This house favors veganism and agriculture. House Earth students are outgoing and fun to be around. They are also known to throw the best non-alcoholic parties at NGRAA. Their dormitory is located close to the forest and resembles a farmhouse. They're allowed to grow vegetables. They secretly grow weed for House Uranus. House Earth generates great farmers and agriculturalists.

House Mars(White/Red): This house favors bravery and warriors. It's a competitive house and all Mars students strive to be the best of the best. The house consists of athletes and born-soldiers. Their dormitory is located underground and resembles a luxurious campsite with tons of obstacle courses. Majority of House Mars students graduate to become high ranking officers in the army or astronauts.

House Jupiter(White/Green): This house favors ambition and intelligence. Known as the "Smart House", House Jupiter consist of great minds who have high hopes and plans for humanity. Jupiter students are very ambitious and scarily determined.  Their dormitory is located near the library and resembles a high-tech laboratory. The House generates scientists and philosophers.

House Saturn(White/Gold): This house favors wealth and liberation. House Saturn consists of millionaires, billionaires, and legacies who were bought into the school by their parents. Saturn students use their money to make life on the campus much easier for themselves.  Their dormitory is located near the main gates and resembles a mansion. It's the biggest building on the campus. House Saturn produces CEOs and wannabe entrepreneurs.

House Uranus(White/Cyan): This house favors soul and spirit. House Uranus consist of those who are at peace-of-mind and thrive to help others become the same. They are known as "Swiss House" because of their neutrality when it comes to competition among the Houses. Their dormitory is located near study hall and resembles a hospital. House Uranus produces psychiatrists and peacemakers.

House Neptune(White/Orange): This house favors leadership and control. The House is known to be cunning and use secret intel to achieve their personal goals. Neptune students are the most untrustworthy individuals at the school. The location of the dormitory is only known to the faculty and close friends of Neptune students. It resembles an NGRAA building with a small skyscraper on top. House Neptune generates politicians and government officials.

House Mercury(White/Blue): This house favors athletes and travelers.  It's one of the most competitive houses at the college and consist of athletes like House Mars, who they have an ongoing rivalry with. Mercury students are those who are hoping to find their purpose at NGRAA. Their dormitory is located near the cafeteria and the school's gym. It resembles a large suburban house. House Mercury produces astronauts and famous athletes.

Competitive games are held the week before every school break. From capture-the-flag and flag-football to space-tag and extreme hide-and-seek, the school holds the NGRAA House Championship to commemorate the hardworking students. Houses compete through rounds, that are established the weeks before school breaks,  to either win or be eliminated. The remaining two Houses face off one-on-one in the finals in December. The House that wins the competition gets the NGRAA House Trophy and the title of  "Great House" for the next year.

The classes range from astrology and chemistry to military training and engineering. Majority of the school's majors are STEM majors but there are some that branch out of the field such as art, business, and environmental.

The school has some of the best teachers Arizona has to offer. A leading engineer at Nanosoft teaches basic engineering and aerospace engineering. We also have a great veteran from our partner, Galactic Ready, who teaches leadership development and military law.

Come and apply to National Galactic Ready Armstrong Academy. Get the chance to become your best self for the future of humanity!!

(Links in the comment section connected to the House paragraphs. Choose a house and apply. Let me know if you have any problems. Good luck!!)