Episode 3: Galactic Ready Part III

The darkness and wickedness of Rumlar filled the room of the building that was previously known as the "President's Palace," but it was now known as Rumlar's "Hall of Unior." During his invasion, he placed his enormous covenant ship on top of the White House like it was its throne then built around the two. After the construction was completed, it resembled the Hall of Doom from Superfriends with spikey pillars surrounding the area. The people that worked in the White House were given a chance to work for Rumlar or be destroyed.

Some began working as the staff, preparing food and other things for the generals. A male waiter placed a large serving of purple squid in the middle of the large table. The table was long with it reaching both sides of the dining room that was lit by the sun. Other kitchen employees came out of the kitchen with food on plates that normal people wouldn't dare to eat even if it was the only remaining food on the planet. From birds to dogs and from snakes to sharks.

With the sound of the wind entering the room, the doors slammed opened as Kroekan stomped into the dining room with his hands dangling like he lost the ability to control of them. His face was pale even for a bug-like alien and his two antennas were connecting with tension. The kitchen staff placed the remaining food on the table and stared at Kroekan. Kroekan shook off the oncoming eerie feeling he was getting from Rumlar every time he entered his chamber. He began to notice the staff looking at him like he was the center of attention.

"What are you all looking at?" Kroekan slapped his hands together. "Get back to work and bring out some drinks. Do you want my fellow generals to be thirsty?!!"

The employees shook their heads in fear. "Then bring out those drinks humans call wine...BEER!!!!" Kroekan shouted as he grabbed a purple squid tentacle and stuck his teeth into the chewy food.

"Oh Kroekan, how dirty of you to touch the food without washing your hands...." A calming voice came from behind Kroekan as he turned around to see an alien with a staff. He was green and purple with red eyes that stuck out more than the two tubes that were on top of his head. He rubbed the things that resembled ribbons coming out of his mouth.

"Qurreo...." Kroekan slammed the tentacle on the table. "I don't have to time for you, I'm must attend to Rumlar." Kroekan began walking towards Qurreo and past him until he was stopped by the scientific alien.

"You know it more than anyone else that Rumlar likes to do some things on his own." Qurreo said. "If you try to help him place on his clothes, he will strike you without any hesitation....like last time."

"I was created to serve Rumlar and I will do what it is necessary for him to recover."

"Even putting on his clothes like he's some type of weak human?" Qurreo chuckled.

"YOU think of him as a weak human...maybe Rumlar should destroy you just for thinking lowly of him." Kroekan leaned closer to Qurreo. "And maybe I should tell him about your mysterious conversations with multiple colonels and your interesting machine transfer to an abandoned building on the other side of the world humans like to call Asia.

Querro gulped. "So?"

"The interesting thing is that the building is not listed as water facilities or food warehouses."

Qurreo lowered his red eyes. "Have you been looking at my teleportation records and calls?"

Kroekan chuckled. "Maybe I have."

"You should stay out of other people's business before you barge into things that you're going to regret." Qurreo voice changed as Kroekan began to laugh as he suddenly stopped.

"What are you hiding, Qurreo?"

"BOYS!!!" The two aliens turned their attention to a female blue alien with two blue eyes going downwards in the center of her face. "I hope you two aren't fighting again..."