Episode 1: Galactic Ready Part I

"Ok, are you sure you have everything, Tia." The mother pushed back the one piece of hair which dangled in front of her forehead. The mother dressed up nice just for her daughter's departure to Summer Grove University, the best college downtown which was easy to get accepted into due to the daughter's excellent grades, GPA, and attendance; All thanks to her dad teaching her the importance of education.

"Yes, I have everything mom....now will you please let me go?" Tia was dressed casually with a pink t-shirt and some ripped blue jeans. They both stood in the garage while the father had to leave early for work in order to receive the packages for the new cooler systems in the office since the morning time is when the heatwave hits the town.

The mother grabbed the picture of the whole family outside of the box that sat in the backseat, "Uh, I wish your father was here to send you off."

"It's fine, its not everyday that the CEO of Nanosoft has time for his daughter." She said with a frown on her face.

"I'm sure you can imagine what he would say."

"Don't date any boys and if any one of them touch you, kill them."

The mother raised an eyebrow, "Beat them up is what he would say."

"Yeah...sure." They smiled at each other and laughed.

"I should get going so I won't be stuck in traffic.."

"Of course!!!" Tia entered the driver seat of the car while the mother took something from out of her pocket and handed to her through the window. It was a small jewelry case.

"What is it?"

"It's something me and your father picked out for you while you were performing at the mall last week."

Tia slowly opened it and her eyes widened. She took out a pink gemstone necklace with a symbol on it, "Its the symbol of Venus." The mother said. "You're strong and bright as Venus."

"With you saying that cheesy line, I'm guessing dad made it up?"

The mother grinned, "of course." She placed it around her neck and centered the symbol in the middle of her chest. Tia looked down and smiled as the symbol glowed a little.

"Did you see that?!!"

"See what?" Tia looked back down. "Never mind." she sighed as she started up the car. "Ok!!"

"I love you!!"

"Love you too!!" Tia slowly backed into the street and drove off.
___________

"Ok, give me another 1-2!!!" The muscular man raised the two pads as another muscular man quickly punched them both without a sweat even though he was sweating really hard. "Good job, lets take a break." The two men grabbed two chairs and sat next to the boxing ring that was located in the Summer Grove, "Darren's Local Gym," was the name of it. 

The young man with the blue tank top on took off his gloves and dumped the bottle of water on his face. He then shook his head as Darren, the other man, sighed and took a piece of paper out of his big bag, "We need to talk about this." He said as he unfolded the paper and handed it to the young man.

"I told you, I'll deal with it."

"That's not enough Hermas." Hermas stomped his two feet and laid back in his chair as he awaited for his bigger brother to give him a lecture about his grades. "If you don't get your GPA up, you're gonna lose your scholarship and you're gonna get kicked out of school and THEN you won't be able to enter the tournament."

"I know...I know..."

"Do you?" Darren sighed. "I'm starting to think that you don't want to participate in the tournament."