Story 10: The Abandoned House

The home was filled with stains and crosses not that I minded the crosses of course it was the stains that bothered me. It was dark out, it was round ten o'clock which only made the house creepier.

"Why are we here? It's so creepy!" I exclaim while standing next to my friend Mark.

"You tell me! Brando told us to meet him here." He replies before pushing open one of the doors. This room was much more dusty and was empty except for a chair.

"I don't know! I don't even like Brandon!" I say as we enter the room.

"I know that, Sam, but he's my brother." Mark replies as we hear a sound from down the hall we just came from. "Brandon is that you?" Mark calls down the hall.

"Yeah, sorry, I was a bit late." Brandon says before almost falling over a chair.

"Yeah, um, let's get outta here." I say and they both give me strange looks. "I'm sorry if I find it extremely creepy, I never did like horror movies." I add.

"This isn't a horror movie, Sam, it's real life and there's nothing to be afraid of." Brandon says freaking me out even more.

"I don't care! I'm gonna leave with or without you two." I say before heading down the hall an past Brandon. I get outside and I sit down on the ground next to Mark's car.

I sit there for what feels like an eternity but it was only about ten minutes before the other two come out.

"You still here?" Brandon asks and I nod.

"I didn't want to steal any of your cars." I reply and they both laugh.