Prologue Part 4

A/N

Yo, check out this idiot that made this story with me: @AgentT123

Here's the discord. He's got a suspicious looking eye now. https://discord.gg/aV9cGRYAtH

And onto the story!

D's POV

"Wait, I'm outside! Is this the storm everyone was talking about?" 'This is nothing to me now!'

I calmed the haywire magicule cloud, sending into my [Personal Space] enough of it so that it stabilized outside.

After that, I left to return to the Underworld and got ready for a scolding that would eventually arrive.

The Underworld had changed quite a bit while I was gone, many demon gods I recognized now stronger and more resourceful with their powers.

But they were still mere demon gods. They didn't hold a candle to D or Meido, let alone D Crimson.

They were wiser though. At least wise enough to recognize a superior and bow down to her.

"Welcome back, D-sensei!"

'Ah, these five.' I had taken them in as a way to cover for me whenever I left the Underworld for a vacation. It's only been a day for me, but it's clear how much they've grown over the last two millennia.

"Hello. Is Meido around?" She probably had a couple of things to say to me, so might as well get it out of the way.

"Um, actually-" The one at the left began, but was cut off by the one in the middle. "You see, Lord Meido, the Angel Marshal, and the Dragon King have been attempting to control the MA energy storm in the center of the universe for the last two millennia."

The demon god between them spoke up. "Of course, it seems as if it was no trouble for you, my lady."

"Spare me the flattery. Knowing her-" I stopped that sentence once three familiar auras entered my radar. "Yup, there they are."

The wall next to us was completely torn apart as the three figures emerged from the rubble. "You better have an essay to explain where you've been and what you were doing, D."

"Um, so, you know that big impenetrable ball in the middle of the Universe?" I began.

"You broke into it, didn't you?" The Dragon King concluded.

I stared at him for a moment, before I glared sharply.

The Angel Marshal sighed. "Heresy.."

Meido didn't bother with their comments as she approached. "So you decided to stay there for over two thousand years because?"

"Woah, woah! I did not stay there for two thousand years! It was a day! Twenty four hours!"

Silence echoed through the room.

"Is it just me, or is D being-" the Angel Marshal began.

The Dragon King finished it. "More impulsive?"

"I intended to say emotive, but that works."

'Oh no. There goes the 'acting like normal'.'

This was bad. Who knows what kind of changes this will bring.

"Whatever. You've got work to do." Meido took over the conversation once again. "I hope you didn't think these five could hold the paperwork for you for two thousand years. Better get to work, or else. You two." She looked towards the two demon gods on the right. "Bring all of your assignments to her. I hope you're ready to compensate for your 'twenty four hours'."