Ep3 I was a teenage abomination 2/2

(Sorry for my likely bad writing in this chapter I pretty much had to write whole new episode so the dialogue might be a bit awkward. I never claimed to be a good writer T-T)

"Ok, lay your illusion magic on me!" Edric giggles and creates a spell circle. and suddenly I can't see myself.

I look at my now-invisible hands. "Whoa, this is trippy." "You'll get used to it," says Emira.

"And just to make sure we don't lose you," He kneels down and pulls out a sheet of stickers from his pocket, placing a griffin sticker on the bottom of my shoe.

"Why do you have a sheet of stickers in your pocket?" "You'd be surprised how many uses stickers have. exhibit A." He gestures towards my foot. "fair."

"No time for chit chat there is chaos to ensue." She grabs both our wrists and starts dragging us towards the entrance of the school.

Once we are inside, I say, "Okay, what's the exact game plan here?" "Well, first we plan on switching up the sighs for the classrooms to really mess with the teachers' heads." Says edric.

"Then we're going to mess with the bell so it sings instead of screams," says Emira. "And finally, we're going to cast illusions on paintings as people pass by and scare the living daylights out of them." Says edric

"You two are very seasoned with your craft, I see." I giggle, "Why thank you, sir hunter?" Edric says it dramatically while giving me a bow. "We are truly honored to have your approval." She says it just as dramatically while giving me a curtsy.

"If you don't mind, I actually have an idea. me and my sister would do it all the time, and it would drive everyone crazy without fail."

"The floor is yours," says Emira. "I assume you guys have another class coming up soon, right?" They both nodded. "Then I'll tell you on the way."

We arrive at the class room early as I finish explaining. "Dude, you and your sister are geniuses!" Says edric. "Why thank you now Come on, we need to mess with the roll call sheet before the teacher gets here."

After doing that, we sit and wait for the teacher. Once they enter, they look at the twins skeptically, clearly suspicious of the fact that the twins are early.

The twins just wave innocently, and the rest of the students soon start to pour in. After a few names were called, they said, "Is Joe present?"

The twins snicker and yell, "Joe mama!"

The twins continued to pull jokes along those lines throughout the entire class, and by the time class was over, the teacher was red with anger and embarrassment.

While actually learning about illusions was fascinating, I can't help but snicker at the twins' interruptions.

Once we are out of sight, we burst out laughing. "Oh my titan, I can't wait to pull that on our parents!" Edric says through his laughter: "And mittens—oh, she would hate that." Says emira.

"Man, you guys are a riot. I wish I could go to school with you guys." "Oh, yah, that's right, you said you've never been to magic school. Were you homeschooled or something?" Says emira.

"Oh uh. Something like that Anyway, don't we have more mischief on the list? "Right. off we go!" Edric says triumphantly:

————————————————————————

After completing all the chaos we set out to do, we find ourselves sitting up against the wall in the hall. Emira and Edric have their lunch bags out, eating PB&Js since they missed lunch.