Ep 4 The intruder 1/2

"And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the king of demons. Facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock," Luz narrates while recording King tearing up a ducky sock. "Where are you now, Ducky Sock!?" "And the victor is king!" I yell with my hands cupped around my mouth.

"So why'd you call us here again?" Luz asks, lowering her phone slightly. "Oh, yeah." He climbs on top of a box that has a board covered in cloth on it.

"Human Luz, and witch Hunter you've been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind. prepare yourself for." He pulls the cloth off the board, revealing tons of pictures of various demons. And then he puts on a funny-looking hat, "Demons 101!"

My eyes sparkle at the sight of the picture of terrifying yet really awesome-looking demons. "Whoa."

"Demons like me are Grimm tricksters of the twilight creatures of sulfur and bone." "And cute little paws." Luz interrupts still recording. "And cute little paws. True. We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive-aggressive comments... sometimes." "Oh, you guys are sensitive." Luz Coo's "Even demons of inner demons"

He rips a picture away from the board, revealing a slightly larger picture of a terrifying demon with a giant spiky shell on its back. "The most powerful demon of all is the snaggleback. He's a-" "bad boy." Luz interrupts once again while messing with the video.

"Luz, pay attention this information could save your life someday!" King yells, "Yeah, Luz. I thought learning about weird magical stuff was the thing you came here for."

"No, no. I am so paying attention. This is my paying attention face." She makes a serious face. "You weren't making that face a second ago," I smirked.

She was about to retort, but she was interrupted by a loud booming sound and a flash of light. "Un-oh, it looks like it's going to rain." King sighs. Luz gasps. "I love the rain!" She jumps up and starts to run outside, "Wait for me!" I yell as I get up to run after her.

Once we're out the front door, she twirls happily, walking farther out. "I always love feeling the first few drops in my hair." Meanwhile, I stay on the porch as always, preferring to watch and listen to the rain rather than getting wet.

Luz walks up to a flower and crouches beside it. "I bet you do too, little buddy." A raindrop falls on the floor, and it immediately wilts. "What."

Just then, Eda runs towards us from inside the forest. "boiling rain. "Everybody inside now!" She grabs Luz by the arm, dragging her, then tackles me inside. "Ah!"

"Phew! "That was close, but the important thing is you two didn't get hurt." "Yep, not hurt." Luz groans as a cup lands on her head. I quickly get up ignoring my own bruises, and walk over to Luz "Are you ok, Luz?" I said worried as I checked for injuries. "Other than a few bruises and small burns, I'm ok." She gives a weak smile. "Hey, Eda, are there any Band-Aids around?" "Uh, I think so? King, can you go look?" King sighs and trots upstairs. "By the way. Why did you tackle me!? I wasn't even in the rain!"

————————————————————————

We sit on the front porch, still wanting to watch the rain, as King applies one or two Band-Aids to Luz's burns. He then places one on my forearm and another on his snout. "Look, now we're boo-boo buddies.

Luz squeals and falls on her side. "Oh my gosh, I love you so much." "Yeah, thanks, king." I patted him on the head. He was about to say something, probably annoyed at being petted like a dog, when he was suddenly interrupted by Luz.

"a boiling rainstorm on the boiling isles. The weather here is so fun." She said, looking towards Eda, who was making a protection spell. "Fun isn't exactly the word I would use." I said watching the rain continue to destroy the plants.