One Last Kiss ~01~

"Jennifer, I'm going to miss you," Denis says. "Oh, Denis, don't be like that," Jennifer says. "I swear I'm going to try and convince my parents, alright? You have nothing to worry about, I don't like that man, Denis."

Denis walks up and hugs Jennifer. "I believe you Jennifer, I really do. But I don't think you can convince them, they're already planning your wedding." Jennifer kisses Denis, "Babe, trust me, okay?" "Okay," Denis says and grabs her bag, "Shall we get going?" Jennifer laughs at her, hopefully, soon-to-be husband, "We shall."

They head into the car and go to Jennifer's parents home. "Hello Mama," Jennifer says as she enters her childhood home. "Hello Mrs. Collins," Denis said and tried to shake her hand. Mrs. Collins denied this and led them both to the living room. 

"Mama, Papa," Jennifer said and her parents looked at her. "Yes, Sweetie," her father asked her. "I'd like you to meet the man I truly love, Denis," she says and steps away from the man. 

"Baby...," her mother says. "What about that beautiful man we brought you? He was oh so kind too." Jennifer was about to say something when her father had caught her off, "Dear... your mother and I have already began planning your wedding, you know this."

"Papa, I don't love that man. Marco is great, but I love Denis. He's kind, he's a good chef, he cares for me, and he is very good looking as well," she said, looking at Denis as she complimented him. 

"Mama... please," Jennifer begged, "Please." Her mother looked down to her feet, "I'm sorry baby, I've already made plans with his parents..."

Jennifer then began to cry, "Please, Mama," she begged again. Denis then began to wipe off her tears with a tissue, she hugged him tightly in response.

"I can't, I'm sorry...," her mother said and began to wipe of her tears as well. "Ma-" "Stop talking back to your mother," her dad said, which caused Denis to turn back around to him. "Never, say that to my girlfriend ever again," he said.

"See," her father said. "This is why you can't make your own decisions. You end up making mistakes like these..." "What did you call me?!"

"Denis," Jennifer says. "Calm down babe. I'm sure he doesn't mean it." "No, I do," her father says. "This boy is no good for you. He's way too shirt tempered... there's no telling what he'd do to you, if he was upset."

Jennifer calms Denis down and they both sit on the couch. An awkward silence fills the room. Jennifer's father is sleeping, the girls are watching a TV show, Denis is cuddling up to Jennifer and is on is phone.

"Baby...," Jennifer's mother says and the couple turns to her. "I accept your relationship... I can tell that man really cares about you. But I'm not sure your father will be too nice."

Jennifer hugs her mother, "Thank you Mama!" "Thank you Mrs. Collins," Denis says and grabs another cookie from the table. "It was no problem Dears, I should never have forced you to marry someone you didn't love."