One Last Kiss ~14~

"We're Mafia members."

Denis couldn't believe it, "Really," he asked, "But, Jennifer is so sweet and soft all the time-" Blade began to laugh, "That's only around you, you should see how intense and ferocious she is at work. A completely different person at work you could say..."

"To be fair," Jennifer said, "I had no idea what I was getting into when I signed up, I was in a tight spot and took whatever job came. Before I knew it... I couldn't leave."

Gabe then spoke up again, "And this is where you can help us, and we can help you," he said. "In two days time, we'll be killing the higher ups, so that we may leave the mafia, and then we'll help you, convince her father I guess."

Denis then shook Gabe's hand, 

"You got yourself a deal, mentor."

"Okay then," Jennifer said. "Let's finish buying all the stuff we need before we start celebrating." She then placed another package of bullets into her cart, "Denis, my love, can you please go and grab the Ak..."

4 days.
4 days for Denis to figure out a plan.

29 days.
29 days until marriage.

And before then, Jennifer must find a way to leave the Mafia.

So much, in such little time, can they do it? And more importantly...

Will they succeed?