One Last Kiss ~12~

Both Jennifer and Blade had already started picking up some weaponry they'd need for their mission when one of their phones had began to ring.

Blade had checked his phone and shook his head, "It's yours," he said. Jennifer then picked up her phone from her bag and looked at the contact. "Phew," she said. "It's not one of the higher ups, It's just Denis."

She then answered the phone and put it to her ear, while Blade kept watch. "Denis," she asked. "Ah- yes it's me darling," he responded back to her. "Is there any way you could leave work early today? I have something important to tell you, and it cannot wait too long." Jennifer then became worried, "I'm sorry baby but I can't leave work early today... there's something really important happening here and I'll actually be staying later than usual."

Denis then said something so loud, and so unexpected, and both Blade and Jennifer had no idea what to do after it.

"I- I'll just meet you at your job then," he called out.

"Wait! Baby! You can't-," Jennifer said. "I am working at another location, and it's too far away, say that," Blade whispered and Jennifer repeated. "Oh... I guess I'll just let you know later on then..."

"Wait Denis, what is it? It seemed really important to you," Jennifer said. "It's fine," he said in a panic. "Bye now."

Jennifer and Blade thought he'd just wait until she got back... but little did they know what was going to happen.

Little did they know...

4 days.
4 days for Denis to figure out a plan.

29 days.
29 days until marriage.

And before then, Jennifer must find a way to leave the Mafia.

So much, in such little time, can they do it? And more importantly...

Will they succeed?