1.Director Luo

Outside the Luo Biotechnology Private Limited in City Z.

The blue sky was speckled with fluffy white clouds that swayed lazily in the light breeze. The scorching noon sun shined brightly. In the heat of the midday sun, the roadways glistened.

Closely clustered high-rise buildings projected their shadows over the ground, and despite being exposed to the warm springtime wind of April, the region managed to retain a hint of chill.

As young men and women dressed in business attire went swiftly through the stairs, the automatic glass doors slid aside. When they observed a gleaming and costly Black Bentley parked opposite the gates, they were astonished and then put on a neutral expression as a mask, their feelings forcibly suppressed in a moment.

Assistant Yu Lian walked over to help a handsome young man open the car door.

Instead of entering, the handsome young man leaned on the car door, bending his finger and tapping it against the car's top. Then he asked his assistant, “Where is the meeting held today?”

His eyes were gracefully shaped, long but not narrow, like Phoenix eyes etched into old jade artifacts found in museums. His double eyelids were deep and prominent over his thick dark lashes, and they possessed a remarkable classic beauty. It was unknown if he was mixed-race or had blood relatives from an ethnic minority group, but his eye sockets were unusually deep, making his look incomprehensibly mysterious and intimidating.

“In Tian University,” Assistant Yu said swiftly. At 3 P.M., Director Luo.”

The handsome young man is Luo Qiang, one of the Directors of Luo Biotechnology Private Limited,.

This business, which was marketed as a high-end biotechnology research firm, was a medium-sized business that offered biological health goods.
Biotechnology aids the pharmaceutical business in the development of new products, processes, procedures, and services, as well as the improvement of existing ones. They usually study, develop, and manufacture a wide range of commercial products, with the majority focusing on medicinal or agricultural purposes. Living creatures are used by biotechnology companies to make products or address issues. Biotechnology firms nowadays produce medical products related to heat suppressants with fewer side effects, heat-reducing medicine and diagnostic treatment methods for pheromone or gland-related disorders, and other products.

He is the first Grandson of the Luo family, and his Father, Luo Ting is the family's second son. Luo Ting graduated from the Zed Prestigious School in this city, but he went abroad for higher education at an early age, and no one heard of him after. When he returned, he took over one of the Director Position at Luo Biotechnology.

On the way to the School, Luo Qiang's phone rang.

The caller sounded like he was joking with his buddy, but stated with a faint mocking tone, “Why are you making the trip personally? Aren’t you afraid you'll enrage the old professor to death?”

The caller is Luo Feng, his only Cousin and one of the Company's Directors. They had a pleasant relationship until certain incidents caused misunderstandings, resulting in some animosity between the brothers. Outsiders see them as brothers with a friendly atmosphere, but only insiders are aware of their cat-and-mouse fights.

“Have you ever heard of the saying 'three visits to a thatched cottage' ? “ Luo Qiang said calmly.

(Repeatedly invite someone to take on a task, position, or obligation.)

“We'll simply try again since it didn't work the first time. In any case, we have to show our sincerity to him.”

“That Old Professor's got a stubborn temper and is extremely obstinate. Aiyah, you should still bring a person with you, ah.” Luo Feng said with an exaggerated sigh.

Luo Qiang poked Assistant Yu, who was seated in the front seat, and said, ”Make a sound for Director Luo Feng.”

With a puzzled expression, Yu Lian questioned, ”Ah?”

“Did you hear that?” Luo Qiang placed the phone to his ear. “I brought a thug with me; don't make a fuss over nothing.”

Director Luo Feng: “...”

Assistant Yu Lian: “...”

Luo Qiang abruptly hung up on him.

At two-fifty in the afternoon, in front of the Life Sciences Institute of Tian University.

A Black Bentley rolled to a halt. After speaking with the front desk, Assistant Yu returned to inform Luo Qiang, “Director Luo, Professor Tong says he can only meet for half an hour, so it's not too convenient to travel too far.We'll meet him in one of the campus cafés.”

Luo Qiang did not appear to be offended. He calmly said, “Sure.” It seems like he had made mental preparations ahead of time.

The aroma of coffee, food, and mixed pheromones permeated the entire place. In the corner, there was a counter with a little chalkboard chalk menu. This place labeled itself a café, but it was a student convenience shop.

Luo Qiang grimaced and sat at a small square table away from the crowd, squeezing his long legs underneath the table in an uncomfortable position.

It was hard to tell, and he even examined the menu meticulously, but he preferred Tea over Coffee.
It was a weekday afternoon, and most of the students were in class or laboratories. Now and then, students would go and buy a coffee from the counter.

This allowed them to sneak looks at Luo Qiang, who sat in the farthest corner for a little solitude as if they were zoo visitors who didn't want to offend the animal.

Assistant Yu, being the type of guy who quickly forgot his job and was as oblivious as a simple-minded squirrel, immediately thought of food and entirely crushed the emphasized 'low profile.' He didn't see anything strange when he saw the kids discreetly taking photos on their phones and even thought aloud, “Tch, tch. If you're gorgeous, you can do whatever you want.”

Luo Qiang endured as long as he could before throwing a kick beneath the table.

Yu Lian yelped, holding his kicked foot, and hurriedly apologized, “Sorry, Boss.”