Chapter 4

Bedroom

•douma
•akaza

(I HEAR YOU, HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER)

Akaza pov:

As i slowly woke up i still felt doumas arms wrapped around me and as i look over my shoulder, i can still see that douma is asleep..

I slowly sat up and rub my eyes gently and stare at the window seeing that its morning and the sun is up.. i sighed and slowly walked over to the window and shut it without touching the sunlight.

I turned around to still see douma sleeping and snoring lightly which made me giggle i went over to him and kissed douma on the forehead and cheek.

Before slowly walking out of the room, leaving doumas cult place paradise

Akaza: ..! Theres so many hallways- shit- wheres the exit..

I keep going to random hallways and random directions and open the door and half of the people in the place freaked out seeing me so i would quickly shut the door and i kept on getting lost this place feels like a loop!!!

Akaza:Ughhh!! God dammit...

I crouched on the floor my hand gripping my hair lightly

Akaza:.... im lost.. this feels like an endless loop holeee!!!

I stood back up and before i was gonna walk i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull them close to me

Akaza: !?.. oh.. its just you...

Douma: Hi love~ why were you just crouching here earlier?.. when i saw you were not right beside me anymore i thought you mightve already went back to your room..

Akaza: your God damn cult paradise place feels like a loop hole! I keep on getting lost and go to wrong directions.. and people in here freaked out seeing me.. some even fainted!!!

Douma: hmm..

Douma pov:

Douma: maybe you can just leave later? Sounds good..?~

Akaza nodded

Akaza: yeah... i feel frustrated and stressed right now because of this place...

I hugged akaza tighter in my arms and whisper in his ear

Douma: you wanna go back to the bedroom?~

I felt akaza slightly shiver, i smirked down at him akaza nodded and i started to carry him to the bedroom and set him down gently as we entered and closed the sliding door behind us.

I sat down at the edge of the bed

Douma: Akaza-dono~ come here for a moment!

I pat my hand to my lap wanting him to sit on top of me again

Akaza: no.

Douma: Eh!? Why not?~

Akaza: i said no.. and No means NO.
So im not gonna sit on your LAP..

I frowned

Akaza rolled his eyes at me

Douma: please..?~ just one more time!~

Akaza: okay.. Fine.

I smiled happily as akaza started walking over to me and sit on my lap facing me