*BONUS* Chapter 2! (h/f au)

Hello!! Author here.. im making a part two of this, I KNOW THAT I SAID THERE WOULDNT BE A PART TWO OF THIS BUT!! i take it back😊

(I was just imagining/having a scenario in my head abt the 2nd part of this)

Yall finna get daki/gyutaros povs!!

While their parents.. 🧍

Anyways.. ENJOY!!

No ones pov:

As the small pinkette and the tall blonde were arguing the kids were just outside the bedroom hearing them argue so loudly, cursing at eachother.

Daki: mom and dad had never fought like this before ever..

Gyutaro: yeah.. just whats happening there? Why are they arguing..??

The two little kids whispered.

And then the big brother started hearing footsteps getting nearby the door as the argue stopped hearing their father shout: "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING!!?"

Gyutaro: !- Daki.. lets get out of here, moms coming..

Gyutaro said in a whisper, he held his little sisters hand and drag her over to their bedroom (kids bedroom)

And hid there, hearing the bedroom door open and close and hearing the front door open and close after, meaning their mom left the house.

(Dont ask why its mom, just whatever😭)

Daki: mom left..?

Gyutaro: Yeah..

Daki: why..? Where is mom going?...

Gyutaro: ..i dont know... but mom will come back for sure later..

The two kids then heared the bedroom door open once again, hearing their father calling their names.

Douma: Daki! Gyutaro! Ill be making dinner for you two!..

The two kids walked out of their rooms, the three walking to the kitchen, the two kids sitting down on their chairs while their father started making some food

Daki then decided to ask their father.

Daki: Dad..

Douma: Yes?

Daki: why did you and mom argue..?

Douma: ....well.. its nothing important, dont worry about it daki.

Gyutaro: ...why did mom left? Where is mom going..?

Douma: Just somewhere.. maybe to the grocery store.

Douma: well wait for mom to get back home, and also kids after eating dinner, brush your teeth ok?

Daki & Gyu: Okay dad!

Douma: alright.. dinners ready.

The tall blonde put the food on their plate and placed it on the table and handed them spoon and forks.