BONUS CHAPTER 4.. (FINAL)

Im forced to do this, im held hostage as i type this please help

•akaza
•douma

Bedroom

No ones pov:

As the tall blonde pinned the small pinkette down on the bed, the tall blonde pulled his lovers shirt up revealing the stomach

And began to shower him with kisses, kissing his stomach, face, neck, collarbone and chest, while the small pinkette was squirming around his body trembling

Getting weaken by the affection.

Akaza: Douma- thats enough!-

Douma: mm.. alright alright

Douma: your body is really hot and warm right now.. and im guessing you got pretty sensitive.. that means even just some small pleasure could give me a sweet delicious response coming from you~

The tall blonde then took off the small pinkettes pants, yanking it off.

Akaza: You- better be gentle this time... my legs still havent recovered yet you know..

Douma: ah right.. too bad.. i wanted to fuck you merciless honey.. but i forgot about your legs~

Douma: you still have to take the punishment later on after this..

Akaza: yeah yeah i know.

Douma: anyways.. before we can continue, do you want me to use my fingers.. or my dick still?

Akaza: Your fingers.. im fine with your fingers...

Douma: Huh? What was that? I heared you said that you want me to use my cock instead of my fingers?~ oh what a great choice love~!

Akaza: WAIT WHAT- YOU IDIOT I SAID YOUR FINGERS NOT YOUR-

The tall blonde cut off the small pinkette, by kissing him deeply.

The tall blonde then pulled away slowly, still keeping his lips close against the small pinkettes.

Douma: lower your voice love.. we dont want to get caught again for the second time dont we?

Akaza: yes.. but its your fault the first time..

Douma: i know i know~ so this time were gonna be careful!~

Akaza: alright.. i swear if you go rough again, i will move out and live where nakime lives.. along with kokushibo and muzan..

Douma: you wont be able to move unless i make your legs go completely limp again~ besides.. you cant do anything about it...

Douma: But of course.. i will be gentle this time!

Akaza: you sure? Promise?

Douma: Oh i promise...~

The tall blonde then took off his belt and took off his pants along with his boxers

His cock sprining out, the tip twitching slightly, the small pinkettes eyes widening.

Akaza: Douma! I said your finge-

The small pinkette got cut off

Douma: I know I know.