PAJAMAS REQUESTED :3

•douma
•akaza

Pajamas (Requested)

This chapter was req by: NAmzory
(Hope u enjoy it pookie♡)

•no smut (4 namzory)
(Uhmm i think..)

At douma and akazas house

No ones pov:

The small pinkette woke up from a strange noise he heared right beside him, the noise was strange and odd.

"Wtf js going on"

The small pinkette wondered, he then turned over and sat up to see douma sitting on the edge of the bed.

He then slowly crawled over to him and saw that his husband was jerking off.

(And YES. This is how were gonna start off already..
-yall goofy author♡)

Akaza: .... Douma what the fuck--

As the small pinkette spoke, the tall blonde jumped in surprise.

Douma: !!- Oh akaza- wow you scared me..

The tall blonde said, grabbing a towel from the night stand to cover up his erection (its not helping💀)

Akaza: why the fuck are you jerking off at 6 in the morning.. ITS FUCKING 6 IN THE MORNING DOUMA-

Douma: Oh cmon.. i was horny, its better than fucking you while you are asleep right?

Akaza: .. i-

Akaza: you got a point there... BUT WHAT THE F-

The small pinkette got cut off by the tall blonde.

Douma: But hey!~ you wouldnt mind giving me head so early this morning right?~

Akaza: ...

The small pinkette stared at his lover blankly.

Akaza: No.

His words shot the tall blondes heart, making his heart shatter in pain and agony of rejection.

Douma: BUT- Please baby..~

The tall blonde begged, taking off the towel then climbing back on the bed

The small pinkette then started backing up, aware of what his lover is about to do.

Akaza: NO.. DOUMA, DONT YOU DA-

The tall blonde smirked and grabbed his lovers legs and place it on top of his shoulders with one swift motion.

Douma: mm.. cmon, you can see how hard i am right now.. you dont wanna leave me like this..

The tall blonde, put on a fake upset facial expression, a big frown with big round eyes that were begging, like a puppy.

Akaza: douma, i swear ill kick your ass..

Douma: and ill fuck your ass~