*BONUS* Chapter 1 (h/f au)

HELLO THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE STORY LINE OF CHAPTER 21(H/F AU)

This is just some sort of a bonus chapter

Anyways enjoy!!♡
(Dont 4get to vote)

No ones pov:

The small pinkette and the tall blonde had gotten into a big argument about something and the small pinkette didnt want it to continue and go on so he decided to just leave, the tall blonde shouted.

Douma: WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOING!!?

The small pinkette ignored the question and left the house, he then decided to call nakime over since muzan and koku was away for 1 day.

Nakime and akaza went to a club/bar to brush it all off and have a great time.

Akaza felt his phone vibrating a lot from doumas messages and calls, He then muted his phone and just continued on with his time.

And as he got back home, he checked his kids room, Thank goodness they were asleep. Sleeping so soundly and peacefully.

He then left the room, closing the door quietly behind him and slowly open the bedroom door.

Akazas pov:

As i opened our bedroom door slowly.. i couldnt see anything it was dark-- i then turned on the light-switch before entering inside.

Seeing douma on the edge of the bed, glaring angrily at me.. well shit. He still hasnt calm down.. why? Ive been at the club for hours.

And i was expecting him to be just asleep by now.. but....

Maybe i shouldnt have just left like that..

Douma: Where have you been..? Ive been calling you and fucking texting you.. over 80 times.

He then slowly stood up and started walking towards me, he was hiding something behind his back..

Akaza: i.. i just needed to calm myself down ok? Douma look- of we argue here again.. the kids might wake up.

Douma: ...

Douma then pulled out handcuffs!?-

Douma: youre gonna regret doing that.. i think i have to teach you a lesson for it..

Akaza: What!?- lesson??-

Douma: youll see..

Douma then immediately grabbed my arms and handcuffed my wrists and drag me over to the bed.

No ones pov:

(Omg smut😍😍)

The small pinkette got pushed down on the bed roughly and got pinned down by the tall blonde.