Chapter 12 (h/f au)

•akaza
•douma
•daki & gyutaro
•kokushibo
•nakime

Kidnapped

Akazas pov:

I woke up to only see that douma isnt right beside me.. he mustve left early for work...

I then got out of the room to check up on the kids.. they arent here... oh right, douma had already drove them over to the daycare huh..?

I guess im just alone in this house, i went over to the kitchen to see a note from.. douma... and a bowl of ramen.

Note:

Hello honey! If your reading this im at work right now which you probably mightve already know.. also the kids are in the daycare center and i also wont take too long! Ill be back at around 5:00 and will be picking up the kids at 5:00 too. I also made a meal for you just the way you like it!!~

And i love you honey~!♡

-Xoxo douma♡ your beloved husband

After reading the small note i sighed happily and let out a low giggle.

Akaza: silly as always..~

The writting seemed a little messy.. but of course he was in a quick rush to work..

I then began to eat the delicious ramen my husband made me, not too bad of course its something that almost seems simple to cook

As j finished eating i wash the dishes and walked out of the kitchen over to the laundry basket filled with doumas dirty clothes, even the kids used clothes too.

I put doumas clothes in the washing machine and took care of the dry clothes that are hanging on the wire

Going back down to the living room to fold the dry clothes/laundry and put them back in the cabinet/drawers.

Akaza: ah right.. i still have to clean the floor and everything..

Then i heared knocking on the front door i quickly went over to check who it was opening the door to see Nakime and kokushibo

Akaza: Oh nakime, kokushibo! Its nice to see you two again

Kokushibo: Hello again.

Nakime: Hi akaza, long time no see!

Akaza: mhm long time no see indeed!

Nakime: Are the kids here?

Akaza: ah no.. they are at the butterfly sisters daycare center- douma drove them there while he left going to work, so im all alone in this house..

Nakime: Aww.. Alright!

Akaza: also you come in! Ill bring you two something!

I went over to the kitchen while they sat down on the couch and i came back with some green-tea setting it down on our coffee table.

Akaza: Here you go!

Nakime: Oh why thank you akaza!

Kokushibo: Thank you akaza.

Akaza: No problem, why did you two came here?

Nakime: i just wanted to visit for the first time and i also brought a gift for the kids! Here you can give it to them later when they both arrive back home!