The mall (Requested)

Hi author here, THIS chapter is not related to any some sort of story not even the bonus one💀

This one was a request from:
BadBunny318
(They are holding me hostage and threatening to pound me if I literally don't write this chapter quick/ not write this chapter🧎‍♂️)

(No kid daki and gyutaro here sadly..😞)

MALL

No ones pov:

The small pinkette and the tall blonde were ready to go on a date at the mall, the small pinkette was outside his house waiting for the tall blonde to drive over to his house and pick him up.

Akaza: why is that idiot taking so long..

The small pinkette sighed, tapping his feet In a quick rhythm,

A few minutes later the tall blonde finally came, stopping infront of the small pinkettes house.

Akaza: finally..

The small pinkette went over to the other side of the car and opened the car door getting inside, getting greeted by the tall blonde.

Douma: hi akaza~ I see you dressed well just for the date~

Akaza: Your silly little compliment won't make my heart flutter douma.. oh and a date? WE are NOT going on a date at the mall..

Douma: you didn't read my message correctly huh?

Akaza: what?

Douma: sigh.. look

The tall blonde pulled out his phone and showed their chat from earlier in the morning.

Akaza(bbg)

8:00

D: Akaza!~ Let's go out on a date at the mall and buy some clothes eat at a fancy restaurant??

A: 👍

D: Get ready in 20 minutes♡

A: k

8:25

A: Hey, what's taking you so long

A: HEY

8:29

A: reply you idiot💢

The tall blonde then put his phone back in his pocket.

Akaza: ...

Akaza: why does my name have "bbg" on it?..

The small pinkette raised an eyebrow.

Douma: its.. nothing important...

Akaza: ok.. anyways, you just left me on read..

Douma: that's not the point akaza, did you even read it?

Akaza: Yeah, I did.. and besides I didn't just agree because we're gonna "go out on a date" I only agreed because you said we're gonna go eat at some fancy restaurant..

Douma: you only came for the food Huh?... but Oh well your loss, we're still going out on a date~!

Akaza: i...