𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

It's hard to fill the shoes that have walked this earth before you. When your parent leave a big mark on the world after you, you're followed by it. The pressure of filling their shoes or doing better is always there.

To my luck my mother is Valeria Salvatore, one of the most powerful supernatural beings to walk this earth. Being the original heretic leader of a heretic coven was a big deal. She was obviously talked about a lot and being her daughter was an even bigger deal.

I tried not to bring too much attention to it, everyone already knew who my parents were. If being daughter of the most powerful heretic wasn't enough my dad was the headmaster of one of the best schools for supernaturals. Being funded by the original family theirselves and the gemini coven which was all now filled with heretics.  

My twin sister and I are part of it.

I think these are things you're supposed to be proud of and want to show it off to everyone else but it's nothing like that. I'm instead haunted by it every second. Everyone expects me to step in my mother's shoes as well as the rest of the people that came before me.

My sister Josie was always better at it, everyone else believed so she was so well put together and everyone loves her. I learned really early on not to compete she had one she was the one that stepped up filled in our perfect mother shoes.

I still wanted to be respected like her and maybe I could've been if I wasn't given the defects our family carry's.

I carry the burden of having problems, little outburst with the magic I can't control. I am emotion driven and I feel a lot. Every little comment affects me.

I try to put up a front to prove people wrong. I want them to believe I'm okay and I can carry the weight of who I am just as my sister can but I chose the wrong route.

As I grew up I noticed showing your emotions to people makes you weak. That's what drove me to be the way I am. When I was the weak little girl that had her outburst in front of people then broke down at the mean comments I noticed how everyone believed that was who I was a weak little girl that didn't know how to control herself.

It didn't take long for me to realize when people feared you they respected you as well. I'm not saying I like it but it was better than being seen like I was by everyone else. I took it as an advantage. I was never really noticed if I hadn't had an outburst recently.

Everyone ignored me. I was quick to learn everyone's deep darkest secrets. That's the thing about secrets they can be used against you and that's exactly what I did.

I wanted everyone to feel as humiliated as I was when they judged me every time I was vulnerable. I hated them all so much that I didn't hold back quickly making each and every student respect me not because they wanted to but because they had to or else they would end up humiliated in front of everyone.