𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦"

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Being part of something as big of a deal as a school for the supernatural isn't easy. Even when the school was solely made to keep the children and teens that were brought to it without an idea in the world of how to control their powers.

The supernatural world was complicated, so complicated that the idea of no one ever making such a resource like this one before was crazy. Maybe because no one with actual power had actually paid attention to how hard it could be for a child to figure it out on their own.

The twins and Hope had to be one of the biggest wake up calls for everyone around them. Figuring out how to manage who they were wasn't easy even with a whole team for them it wasn't easy and it only made them think about how hard it must be for those who didn't have no one.

They realized how hard it was for them to live a normal life when they weren't normal. Keeping them in school wasn't easy even if it was the best school in the world they needed to have people teaching them what they needed to know about themselves that understood what they were.

Alaric was the first to bring the idea to them and obviously everyone else contributed like the Salvatores that gave away their house for it since they were never home and little by little the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted was made.

They found kids all around the world that needed help. Teens that found themselves having to transition into vampires, witches that needed help with their magic and wolves that needed help controlling their curse. It was made for those that needed extra help and also for the ones that didn't have no one around.

Quickly they became successful with the help of everyone. To the rest of the world it was just another expensive boarding school but to them it was their home but as traditions passed along the problems never stopped but that's why the school was created in the first place to help those in need.

The kids there were no strangers to trouble; they watched troubled kids walk through those doors everyday. They also had an inner circle that for any normal school it would be the student council but for them it was the eldest teens that had mastered their skills and were able to help others just as they were doing in this very moment.