𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 '𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴' 𝘵𝘰 '𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨' 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳"

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"So what big expensive weekend are you guys planning this time?" Theo laid on Lilly's bed while he watched the girl get ready in her vanity. He wasn't supposed to be there. It wasn't allowed if they wanted to hang out; it had to be in the open, not in their dorms.

If they wanted to have sleepovers they had to get it approved first but everyone knew better than to let boys have sleepovers with girls. Theo still snuck into Lilly's room just as she did in his room as well.

This time it wasn't planned theo just showed up. They weren't back together yet but it was going to happen soon.

"I have no idea we usually plan it but he's been busy..." the girl replied, turning around to face him.

"He's been busy or you just haven't answered him?" The boy asked, setting aside one of Lilly's teddy bears.

"Now you're defending him? I thought you hated all parental figures" Lilly knew Theo barely saw his parents they were always 'too busy' for him and now he just talked bad about everyone's parents he claimed that they were all the same.

Even if they seemed like the best parent ever he knew they had to have a flaw and that was enough for him to judge them he knew nobody had a perfect parent and overlooked all those good traits just pointing out the flaws.

"He isn't your actual parent he just steps up whenever your dad can't deal with you and tries to make it alright with your mom too" there were times where Lilly almost believed him.

He was right Kol just tried to make up for her mom being gone and knew Alaric had too much work on his plate and since he didn't have anything going on he helped out after all the only reason her mother was gone was because she put other people above them.

"I haven't been answering...I sometimes feel bad because he's Hope's uncle. I don't want to take that away from her either" Lilly admitted. She knew it must be had for Hope as well but she also wasn't interested in spending time with her family either.

"I thought you didn't care about her..." Theo pointed out taking a pull from the device on his hand then blew out the smoke.

"It's just messed up Theo he's her family I don't want her to think he cares about us more than her" Lilly shrugged getting up from her seat taking the plaid dress that was supposed to go over the long white sleeve shirt she had on.