𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦, 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Kol got the kids back at the school at the time they were supposed to be there. Yes they were allowed to leave the school but still had a curfew. If Kol missed that curfew then it would be over for him and he wouldn't be allowed to take out the girls ever again.

Even Hope since her legal guardian according to the law was Freya. Kol usually let the girls sleep at his and Valeria's house but since he had the family already flying in they chose to stay out of their way and just stay at the school as usual.

Everyone had gone to their rooms except Lilly and theo since he told her he wanted to talk to her. She already knew what it was about but still decided to go.

After the talk with Kol she chose to give it another chance even if she was on the fifth one or even more. They were young and had no idea what they were doing but when being together they were at their best and for them that was enough for now.

Lilly and Theo had their regular spot on the roof of the school; he was the first one up there and the girl eventually went up there. He didn't think she would show but she did. He figured it would take a bit more to win her back after the argument they had.

He did feel bad and he wanted to apologize but he hadn't gotten a chance to with Josie up their necks and all the changes around them but he finally got the time where it could just be them two.

"Thought you stood me up" he said blowing out smoke watching how the girl sat next to him.

"Had to make sure Jo was asleep. I don't think I have time for lectures" she replied, moving the hair out her face.

"Glad my parents didn't have another one. I don't think they can keep up with two deposits" he shrugged putting the blunt in his mouth again.

"No phone call?"

"No those are only for special occasions like Christmas or birthdays any other week I barely get a text" Theos parents never triggered their curse they made sure not to their jobs were too important so when he did he was bound to be given up.

To them the fact they didn't abandon him and let him end up in foster homes was better. They paid the school to keep him and showed their affection by sending him money.