𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

The earth was spinning back on its axis. School felt normal again Lilly taking over and planning everything while everyone just followed behind her doing everything she asked.

Her and Theo were officially back together. Rafael and Landon were settled in enough to blend in and not be the new kids. Josie being too busy worrying about Lily instead of fixing her personal problems. Everything was back to normal.

Or that's at least how everyone else felt. In reality there were a few worries with Lilly since Kol was gone. They knew that for now the girl was busy with all the planning of the talent show but soon enough she was going to break.

It really just seemed like they had no faith in her that she could actually get better but they just haven't seen it yet. There was no time where Lilly had actually been alright and not broken after something major happened.

But for now everything was under control as long as she was busy. Lilly loved to be in control; it just filled something in her.

It was probably because she felt like she had no control about anything about herself but when it came to planning things she was great at taking control and she was great and making everything perfect. Everyone tried to act like it was draining to be bossed around but at the end it all paid off.

Every event they ever had, every class everyone needed or wanted everything was done by Lilly. If we're being honest the things she did were always overlooked. Everyone hated her for the way she was but no one spoke up better for the students than her.

She never took no as an answer she was going to make anything happen and people didn't realize that all they wished for was done by her. But then again she never went out there and made an effort to make it known she wasn't sure why but no one else never realized either.

She thought it was better that way if they didn't know they wouldn't start asking for more but her system worked great except the fact that she just allowed everyone to hate her but that was her doing as well. But that's just how she wanted it.

Lilly would rather have everyone hate her instead of step all over her because of how good she actually was. If they saw how much she did to get things done they would take advantage of her.