𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Lily was woken up by the very bright sun shining through the window. She was confused because in her room her and Josie always had the black out curtains closed to avoid this problem but once she regained more consciousness she turned to her side to see Theo there.

At first she panicked, she was not supposed to be in his room. She could get into very big trouble for it but then she remembered the event that was supposed to be happening the night before. Something she had been planning for months.

That's just how Lily was everything needed to be planned everything single thing she planned it in her head to be perfect but that obviously rarely happened. That's just how life was the more you plan the more it goes wrong just like it did last night.

The girl thought she was ready, her and Theo had something special, something no other person they knew had yet. Yes they were on and off but at the end both of them cared and loved each other. But maybe taking that next step was too much and that was okay but she didn't think so.

She knew this was something that Theo wanted and whenever wanted something she felt the need to give it to them. She didn't like disappointing people she cared about. If it was at her arms' reach she would give them anything and if it wasn't she didn't care she would tear herself apart to make it happen.

"You're awake finally," Theo said, putting his phone down to face her. "You okay?"

"Yeah..." she sighed trying to sit up on the bed like him. She was wearing his shirt and her shorts still. "I'm sorry I know that..."

"Lilly..." Theo stopped her, placing his hand on her face. "It's okay really it is I will wait until you're ready"

The girl just smiled, feeling how he left a kiss on her cheek. Theo was really okay with Lilly not being ready. He was probably an ass half of the time but never about something like that.

Lilly on the other hand was still torn about it. All she could think about was how bad the guy probably wanted to do it. She hated herself for being so scared to do things she didn't understand why she panicked when she was so willing to do it.

Maybe she thought that he wouldn't like her anymore once they did it but she was also worried that eventually he could get bored and leave her if they didn't, which is probably what drove her more to wanting to do it.