𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

(Wattpad being a hater and won't let me add gifs)

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Flashback New Orleans 2012 -

It was currently four in the morning and the city was finally sleeping but it seemed no one in the Mikaelson home was with all the troubles that were around them. With Tristian de Martel around everyone had seemed to lose sleep.

Valeria with her pregnancy made it hard for her to stay awake. She was almost reaching a point where she could barely carry herself around as she carried two babies in her womb but today she seemed to be wide awake and in the kitchen somewhere she was in a lot lately with her cravings.

She filled the house with weird food combination scents that sometimes worried everyone that they would put their planning at a pause to go check on her to make sure everything was fine and she hadn't completely lost it.

Today after a long nap that she took she headed down to the kitchen where she got quickly to work well before she begged Kol to find some things for her which required him to break into stores.

"And you must have all these ingredients at this time at night because..." Kol looked at the list she had made with a bunch of absurd things that didn't sound appetizing together at all.

"Because I had a dream of this really good waffle sandwich that I have to make now. It can't wait, can you just please get it for me?" The girl begged knowing Kol just couldn't say no to her. It had always seemed that way but everytime the girl wanted something now he went to extreme lengths to get it for her.

"Darling...I already knew that you were going to wake up hungry so I made sure to go and stock up on things you have been craving" the man took her hand leading her to the fridge and he was right he had stocked up on a lot. "I need to help Freya with something but if you need anything I missed I'll go get it"

Valeria stared at the fridge and Kol could swear he saw her eyes shine looking at all the food. "I don't know what I did to deserve you"

"Be extremely beautiful and the best girlfriend ever?" He took the girl's face with his hands leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"Yeah, your beautiful huge girlfriend that looks like she's about to pop" the girl looked down to her stomach that was barely covered by the shirt she was wearing and the sweatpants she had taken from Kol.

"You are the most beautiful pregnant woman I've seen" he placed his hands on her stomach feeling as the twins moved. "Now go on, I cannot wait to try whatever crazy combination you've come up with now"

"Just give me an hour and I'll be out there with you guys" Valeria had been kept in the dark over all the things that were happening especially because they knew her out of anyone was more at risk.