His Whore

Author: waaaaw!! Almost 2k views and votes are 10! Love u so much!! Damn! Vote it right now!!

There you were.
Getting ready for someone you don't know, he is gonna fuck you tonight.

You are a whore and a stripper. You don't have to do it for money. You just love it, getting fucked mercilessly by different men almost every night.

Today, when you were performing your pole dance while your upper half was almost naked, there were a lot of people throwing money over you and were getting mad to fuck you...
There was a men who was silently looking at you, he didn't hooted, didn't clapped and didn't even smiled.

You thought that he didn't liked your performance but when you were told that he has given 6 million dollar only to fuck you, you were amazed.

In the whole club, most of the requests comes for you.. some of the other girls are jealous of you because of this.

Everyone was mad for your body. When your huge round breasts jiggled while you dance, you always see men having painful boners..
Everyone was ready to do anything to fuck you..

------

You finally applied a light coloured lipstick and finished the light mackup. Now it's time to wear the dress.

As soon as you wore it you looked at yourself and your jaw dropped

As soon as you wore it you looked at yourself and your jaw dropped. You looked so much fucking hot. The bra was barely holding your huge breasts and your pussy became so wet at the sight infront of you.. a single movement on you bra can expose your nipples. You understood that you are gonna be fucked so much mercilessly tonight.

You slightly touched your nipples while looking at your body but there a sudden knock came on the door.

Y/n: yeah. Who's there?

??: Ma'am it's time to go, your client is waiting for you.

Y/n: hmm.. okay you leave, I'm coming.

??: Okay ma'am.

You are so much excited to get fucked by him tonight. You looked at yourself for a last time and went out of the room. In just a few minutes you were standing in front of the door of the room in which your client was waiting for you.

You knocked the door twice in soft manner.

??: Come in

There, a heavy and a deep voice came from inside the room. You slightly opened the door and entered the room. You found him sitting on a huge expensive couch which was placed beside a king sized bed. This room was never used because it was the most expensive room in the whole club, he is the very first person to book it. You looked at him and he was heavenly handsome, he was wearing a tight black shirt with a jet black pant, there was not a single expression on his face. He looked at you and licked his lips. He is unbearable. You just wanna get fucked, right now, mercilessly. You than closed the door and started walking towards him while moving your hips in a back and forth manner. He looked at you from up to down and a slight smirked was formed on his lips.