sorry sir (hobi)

Y/n: ahhhh fuck nooo, I'm sorry masterrrr ahhhhhhh

I moaned at my orgasm, my master or say my boyfriend has been fucking me from last 45 minutes and it's my 2nd orgasm now.

Wanna know how I got into this situation... Then let me tell you..

------- todays morning -------

I was sleeping and turned around to get my boyfriend in my arms to cuddle. But again as usual, he wasn't there. I sat down frustrated with his behaviour. He has been working this month fucking too much. He has became a workaholic. I messed up with my hair groaning in anger.

My eyes started producing tears on their own.. I have been dying for his attention for the whole month. I agree that as a CEO he has a lot of work but this isn't a good way to treat someone.

I took a deep breath and stood up in anger thinking how to take a revenge from him.. and again that old idea came in my mind of seducing him or making him jealous. I have tried to seduce him a lot but he just works and doesn't care. So I decided to make him jealous today.

I went to washroom and took a bath.. I have been dying for sexual attention for a fucking month. He don't even kiss me! I cleaned my teeth and did my hair after getting fresh. I came back to our room and entered the wardrobe to get a sexy dress for myself.

 I came back to our room and entered the wardrobe to get a sexy dress for myself

I took out this dress and wore it. This dress barely cover my thighs, a smirk crept up on my face on thinking of his reaction. I applied some perfume and a light coloured lipstick, nothing more.. than I took my phone from the bed side table and my hand bag as well. It was 2:00pm already, so I went down stairs to wear black heels and left the house. The bodyguard asked me that where I wanted to go and I told him that I'm going to meet hobi in his office. I told him not to inform jhope about it. And than I asked the driver to help in reaching his office.

Soon I was standing in front of that huge building and I gulped thinking what he will do if he got angry..

Y/n; the only thing you have to do is talking to the boys in his office and don't you dare care for him y/n. Don't be nervous too... Please. Don't pay attention to him, like just a little attention for him.

I told myself while moving towards the building. As I went there the guard bowed in front of me and I bowed back. I entered the building and the receptionist stood up while looking at me. I went to her.

Shinu; good afternoon mrs. Hoseok. How can I help you?? Is there something important that mr. Hoseok needs to know?

I smiled at her politeness and nodded.

Y/n: good afternoon shinu. Yeah there is something important that mr. Hoseok needs to know, but I'm planning to tell him about it myself so.. don't worry about it. And please don't inform him that I'm here. Okay??

She smiled and nodded.

I smiled back and left for his office. I was on my way to the elevator when one of jhope's worker wished me. I saw jhope coming towards us while talking to his assistant. Shit man, my heart skipped a beat, I'm scared... what he will do if he gets angry?? But leave it.. this man looked gorgeous... no one knows what he is hiding under his clothes other than me!!! I stopped near his worker who wished me and smiled.