Will you?! (Jimin)

A muffled moan left my mouth.. my face looking fucked up with my tears, my legs trembling, my core clenching like there is no tomorrow and my pussy begging for him.

I am tied up to a chair, with my legs widely spread on it. Not a single cloth on my body.. My hands tied at the back with a vibrating dildo inside me. And my nipples are roughly pinched by the nipple clamps which are connected with a chain.

My body is on full display, just for him.. I am sitting like this from last half an hour. I have came 2 times already but this man is not fucking me. Im just dying for his cock but he is enjoying my vulnerable state.

He stood up and came near me, his hand travelling on my cheeks gently

Jimin; you like that darling??

I nodded, not able to speak because of the gag ball in my mouth, my saliva dripping all over my chin and boobs.
Adrenaline rushed into my body again, making my legs tremble as more cum dripped down my pussy, coating my thighs and the floor with it. I clenched my eyes feeling my third orgasm rush through my body, I'm so so fucked up.

I saw him unzipping his pants while smirking cockily at me. I took a deep breath when he pulled out his huge cock out of his pants. The tip was bright red and had pre cum on it. It looked rock hard and my mouth watered at the heavenly sight.

He removed the gag ball from my mouth and it was a great relief. I licked my dried lips and looked at him again.

Y/n:Jimin please, I'm sorry !! Please just fuck me please!!!

I begged while trying not to look at the huge cock infront of me. My pussy ached for him, that dildo was making everything worse. He just looked at me cockily. I licked my lips again and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Y/n: j-jimin please! I won't do that ever again, please! Use my pussy darling, I want your cock to ruin my insides. Make me scream your name! Jimin please!!

His hand came near my face and he caressed my lips with his thumb. He then all of the sudden uncuffed my wrists and feet.

Jimin: on the bed

He said silently, his voice was so deep right now.

Y/n: b-but the dildo..

He glared at me and I instantly stood up and went on the bed, climbing up on it and sat down. Yes, with a vibrating dildo inside me.

He removed his shirt and came near me, the red tip of his huge cock touching me lips, the precum on it lubricating my lips, making me want to suck it intensely.

Jimin: suck, whore.

He said and my nipples instantly hardened at the filthy name. I instantly took his cock in my mouth, applying a little pressure on the tip, licking all the precum from it. I took him deeper, wanting to take all of it which was not possible.

Now I applied more pressure, sucking on him harder and swirled my tongue on the tip every now and then. I moaned against his dick when he slowly pulled the chain of the nipple clamps, and he whimpered at it. I bobbed my head against his huge cock, sucking him harder then ever..

His unsteady breathing was heard clearly, I looked up at him while pushing my tongue against his tip only to find him closing his eyes tightly while his mouth slightly opened. I felt my wetness literally drip on the sheets. The dildo inside me never stopped, vibrations against my walls were making me clench against it.

I sucked harder, not caring about anything. I trapped the red tip with my lips and licked it, continuously. I heard him moan slightly, taking a sharp breath in. He pulled the chain harder, making me moan again.