💀SEVEN YEARS (jayy kayyy)

Jungkook pov

I cleared my throat as I realised that I was staring at her again.. but it's not my fault. Just look at her! Damn! She is a whole fucking meal!!

Oh yeah, I know that I'm being quite immature right now but you will feel it only until you actually see her. She is wearing all black today. That jet black shirt hugging her thin waist soo nicely, and her huge breasts, wanting to tear the buttons off the shirt to get free, her cleavage completely covered and that tie she is wearing is not helping either. She looks sooo innocent, when her eyes lit up, when she smiles... Her little cute gestures...

Her plump lips and those big doe eyes.. I'm telling you! You are not getting it!! She is so damn beautiful!
That formal black pant she is wearing, her shirt tugged in it. That belt on her waist and black heels and black watch and and..... And I love her. Just love her. To the fullest. Deepest.. she is perfect. Just made for me.... I know it..

But, I don't have guts to tell her.. you want to know why? Because I can't go to my assistant and tell her that I love her! I don't have guts to do that! fucking shit! Call me a coward but still I can't. Because I don't wanna lose her even if she is not mine... Right?

Okay.. let me make things clear, I'm the owner of PLUXA, an Android company. We have created soo many different types of phones that we have the highest sales in South Korea. And users like them too. And Miss. Y/n is my assistant. We have thousands of employees working here so you can guess how huge this building is. And we have more offices at different places and in different countries too.

This company has grown hugely and thats the reason that I'm filthy rich. Well, to be very honest, I have worked real hard for this richness.

Now coming back to my sweet love, who have no idea that I love her. She is my assistant from last 6 years and I like her from 6 years. It's not like I instantly started loving her at the moment I saw her, but in just few months I noticed that things are not same with me anymore, and soon I realised that I love her. Can you imagine? Whole damn 6 years!!! A-and I'm still a coward:')!

I was on my own planet sitting in my office while my y/ni was bunching up different papers and I was attaching them with a stapler. Actually, I was attaching them with a stapler while looking at her. And I was brought back to the earth when I felt real sharp and deep stinging pain in my finger and a groan left my mouth.

Y/ni instantly looked up at me and yeah, I have a stapler pin deep in my index finger now.. and it's bleeding.... Terribly.... It hurts too... A bit...
As y/n looked at me, my heart started punching in my chest and my breathing became unstable. She was having a shocked expression on her face right now, looking at my finger and then me..

Y/n: sir!! W-what the-!!

She instantly grabbed my hand and slightly leaned on my table to get a better look of my finger... She was panicking.

You won't trust me.

I got goosebumps! She was actually touching my hand! No fucking formalities!!! Yesss !!!!

Kooki: i-its - it's okay y/n.. i-its fine... Don't worry...

I said while looking at my finger continuously, not having guts to look at her when she is so damn close to me. Her huge breasts resting right infront of me on my desk. She looked at me... My finger hurts like a bitch though..

Y/n: d-dont look at your finger! L-look at me sir. Look at me!

She said and I felt like I'm gonna pass out.. I need my hyungs to help me. I'm crying inside, this girl is crazy! I can't look at her!! I love her!! I loose all my confidence when it's her!! So, I never looked at her.. not obeying what she said..