MINE TO USE (RM)

Y/n: p-please! I want it!

I begged, on my knees, completely naked, my hands tied on my back, cuffed. I looked at him, begging for what I need, what I want.

His eyes turned darker as he looked at me, a devilish smirk on his lips. He was loving to see me like this, all helpless.

He was just in his black pant infront of me, that hugged his waist tightly, the belt applying good amount of pressure on it, making me go crazy. His v-line was visible, his toned abs.. and that hard built chest.. all mine.. just mine..

I looked at him, pleading. Those muscular veiny arms were too much to handle, that shiney black wrist watch resting on his hand. Those biceps, thick and strong.. those thighs, covered with that jet black pant.. so thick and attractive. I breathed deeply, looking at this heavenly sight, trying to take pictures of him with my mind.

I licked my lips, his dominating gaze never left my eyes, dark and scary eyes.. he no longer looked sweet and caring, but dominant and controlling. I bit the inside of my cheek, hoping he would agree..

By the way, if you are wondering what is happening.. I went with him to his friends house.. Jin was throwing a party at his house, so we went there.. and talking about Jin, he is breathtakingly handsome.. hard to handle. But in the party, something was making him glow more, something was making him more handsome..

I flirted with Jin, a lot.. but I didn't realised that his eyes were on us.. he was looking at how I flirt with Jin, he was looking at each and every move of mine.

I looked at him, wiggling my wrists, trying to get rid of those handcuffs. He just kept looking at me, smirking.. he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand, grabbing my chin and making me look up at him again..

Y/n: please! I will be a good girl, I will behave!

A dark, cold chuckle echoed in the room

Namjoon: yeah? You'll behave? Can't believe..

He said, his bare upper body was making me drool again and again..

Y/n: namjoon please!

Namjoon: namjoon? Did you just called me by my name? Hun?

He asked, tilting his head slightly.

Namjoon: have you ever wondered how much Jin would love to see you like this? In front me? Begging?..

He said and chuckled darkly, his eyes never leaving mine. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks, I imagined jin looking at us.. looking at how helpless I'm infront of namjoon..

Namjoon: you definitely like the thought of it, for sure.. you want him to see all this, right?

I gulped, taking a deep breath and closed my eyes. I was mustering up the courage to tell him the truth, and in few seconds, I nodded.
He chuckled again, this one was darker.

Namjoon: I knew.

He took out his phone from the pocket of his pants and started doing something in it.

Namjoon: I'm gonna record my little slut, make sure to behave.. jin don't like bratty girls.

He said and my eyes widened, is he really doing that?!!!

Y/n: n-namjoo-

Namjoon: I'm fucking serious, say no if you don't want and I will instantly stop

I gulped, taking a deep breath and nodded.

Y/n: I.. I want it

He smiled darkly, nodding to himself

Namjoon: I knew it. Now, the moment I start recording you, you will say 'fuck me daddy'. You will beg for my cock like you were doing earlier, your eyes should be on the camera. Am I understood?