Lost it (Jin)

Author; Don't you horny people skip this chapter because of Jin! Yes he is rough in this chapter, I made it like that because I know how horny you people are!! And don't you dare skip voting!! Vote it if you like it!! Or else I'm sending him in your room to punish you rough!!! Got it!! Now enjoy hornies!!

You entered the elevator, a bit scared that what will happen now..

Actually, your boyfriend, Kim Seokjin is the owner of the biggest fashion company in the whole country, and you are working in his company from past 2 years.

There is a global event, which is gonna happen in next two weeks. Now being the most powerful fashion company, Jin has to create something that makes everyone drop their jaws.

So he created the most gorgeous design on a paper of the dress you have ever seen. He wrote everything on it, what type of cloth, what colour, how many decorative products on it with a drawing of the dress as well.

He gave that important paper to you and now you have lost it. You have no fucking idea where you kept it and now your heart is pounding against your chest. You don't know how he will react, he never gets angry but because of what you have done.. even you don't know what's gonna happen.

And as he has called you in his office with that paper, you have to tell him the truth. You remember how he worked extremely hard for that design, he didn't even slept for nights because of it.

The elevator stopped on the top floor and you left a deep sigh, you are damn scared right now.. you have no idea what you should do.

As you reached his office, you knocked the door and hear a small. '' please come in ''. You gulped and opened the door, only to find your boyfriend working like there is no tomorrow. You already feel guilty for what you did...

Y/n: j-jin..

He looked up at you, his beautiful eyes making a perfect eye contact with you making your breath hitch.

Jin; oh y/na, please give me the paper I asked for. I need it.

You froze in your place, not moving a single inch and after few seconds he looked at you again..

Jin; what happened?

You gulped... sweat forming on your forehead.. your knees getting weak by every second..

Y/n; i-i

You closed your eyes taking a deep breath, gathering up all the courage to tell him the truth..
He kept looking at you, waiting for you to finish whatever you wanna say.

Y/n : I lost it Jin

His eyes widened, his body stopped moving for few seconds.. and after taking some deep breaths he sighed. His eyes locked with your, making you go weaker... You never deserved him, he loves you in each way he can but you being a clumsy ass, lost his most important thing.

He slowly stood up, nodding his head in disappointment.. your eyes began to produce tears, the thought that he will never love you was eating you inside so rapidly.. you started blinking your eyes again and again, trying to stop your tears...

Jin: so irresponsible...

He said as he stood up and came near you.. your vision became blurry because of tears as he stood just in front of you.. his hands cupped your cheeks.. you were ready to feel the slap for the first time.. although he never hurted you, not emotionally nor physically but according to you, you deserved it this time.

Y/n: s-sorryy

You whispered, and in another second you felt his lips rubbing against yours.. you dropped the files you were holding in your hands, you hands shivering. This was unexpected, may be he was kissing you for the last time before breaking up with you.. as you closed your eyes, tears started flowing, your trembling hands grabbed his coat weakly. You didn't wanted to lose him at all, you could never think of a life without him..