fuck the shit out of her (YG)

Author: I dare you guys to tell me that how many times she came in this chapter!

  💀
  <\\>.  Yeah I lost the count of her          |\.      Orgasms!

Yoongi: Im gonna fuck the shit out of you!

Y/n: oh really? Daddy ....?

He came to me and grabbed my throat, pinning me on the wall. And that glare he was giving me! Damnn!
But I never broke the eye contact with him, and he was surely not liking it. I want him to dominate me, but when he sees that I'm replying him back without any fear, it boosts his anger to infinity. His grip on my throat tightened when I smirked at him.

Y/n: gonna choke your slut daddy??

He said nothing but the closeness between us became intense.

Y/n: I wanna feel that huge cock inside me daddy, I want you to slam your cock into my cunt for hours. I want you to breed my filthy cunt, I wanna see your cum running down my thighs. Wanna feel my pussy overflowing with your cum. Wanna take tht huge cock deep inside me daddyy!

I said while running my fingers down his cheek while my other hand was unbuttoning my shirt, showing him no response for his grip on my throat, doing exactly what he hates.

I grabbed his another hand when my shirt was completely unbuttoned and placed his warm palm on my breasts, his eyes finally broke the eye contact, and looked at what my hands were actually doing.

My hands never left his, I moved his hands with mine, bringing it infront of my face and daddy looked at me again, that eye contact sending shivers down my spine. His cold eyes looking into my soul.

But I never stopped, I kissed the back of his hand while looking deep into his eyes, and winked at him.

Now I started moving his hand down towards my pussy and he knew that what I was doing. I placed his palm on my clothed pussy and grabbed the collor of his shirt with another hand, pulling him close to me.

My breasts getting squeezed against his hard chest and his palm still on my pussy, my body completely trapped between him and the wall. I was playing with his patience, showing him that I'm not afraid of him. And this man was hating it to death.

Y/n: don't you wanna feel my walls around your cock daddy? Don't you wanna use your cockslut?, just think about it, when I would be laying under you, taking your cock helplessly, moaning like a whore for you. Don't you like it daddy? I like it so much, and I can't take it anymore. I'm so tired of fucking myself in the shower, always imagining your fingers instead of mine. I'm so tired of rubbing my clit vigorously, wanting you to do it to me. You know what? I use my fingers every night, thinking of you fucking my pussy, and making me beg for your mercy. I wanna ride you daddy, I want that cock inside me for hours.

I spoke so so dirty to him, and now I felt his cock poking my lower abdomen. Daddy got a boner!!!

Y/n: oh come on daddy! I know you wanna use your slut so much, don't you?

And with that, I started sucking on his throat, not caring about his grip on mine. I left wet kisses on his throat and moved upwards, now kissing his jaw line. I knew that he was liking all of this so much; my lips moved near his, and I looked at him again, his palm still resting on my pussy, and I kept pushing it more and more into me. His hot breath was hitting my lips, and I finally rubbed my lips against his.

He sucked on my lower lip hungrily, while I sucked on his upper one. The intense closeness between us felt so so good. My arms wrapped around his neck, not ready to leave him

He started pushing his tongue into my mouth, and as he entered in, our kiss turned out to be more rough. He was pulling me closer to him, his tongue exploring my mouth..