Caught By Daddy (RM)

Namjoon pov*

I unlocked the main door and entered our home expecting my princess to come and hug me tightly.. but today I came kinda earlier so I think she won't come. I closed the door and there were no traces of her.. I giggled thinking she don't even know that I came earlier today, she will be surprised.

I kept my headphones on the couch and unbuttoned upper two butter of my shirt. I than removed my shoes and tip-toed to our room, thinking to surprise her. I really wanna see her reaction.

As I went upstairs and was about to open the door of our room, I heard a loud moan and my eyes widened. I placed my ear on the door trying to confirm if I had heard something wrong but another moan came after. I took a step back from the door and placed my hand on my chest. My heart was pounding against my chest.

Another moan was heard again and I literally got hard by this, I don't even know what's going in there. I wanted to open the door but my hands were not ready to move. I was sweating like Im about to diffuse a time bomb.

I took deep breaths and louder moans could be heard from the room.

Namjoon: ohhhhh fuck.. namjoonie, anything can be there in the room. Please be ready if something unholy comes in front of you..

I whispered to myself and slightly opened the door. I opened it so less that the person inside the room could barely see the door opening.

And as I peeked in, my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.
My princess was totally naked and was riding a big fucking dildo on our bed, she was sweating, her hair were sticking on her neck and breasts because of the sweat. One of her hand was on her clit, rubbing herself and another hand was on the bed supporting her.

She was moaning continuously, my dick hardened at the filthy sight infront of me.

Y/n: ahhhh d-daddyyyy, ohh fuck yeahhhhh fuck meeee ahhhhhh. Go harder on your slut dadddyyyyyy ahhhhhhhh ....

I instantly closed my eyes tightly, fuck what she is doing tonight...

Y/n: yeahhhh namjoonieee ahhhhhh, yeassss...

My heart skipped a beat when she said my name, I thought she saw me but when I looked at here she was just moaning. Fuck she is moaning my name. She started grinding on the dildo and squeezed her big breasts roughly. My pants tightened around my torso and I slightly groaned.

Y/n: daddyyyyy plssss make me cummm daddyyy ahhhh..

And with that I lost it, my temper raised so fucking high at her words that I instantly kicked the door hard making it hit the wall and she flinched, I almost broke the buttons of my shirt and threw it away on the floor. She was just looking at me with wide eyes.

I grabbed her throat and made her lie in the bed while hovering over her completely. I spreaded her legs with mine and made them still with my knees. My knees were on her inner thighs holding her legs still. My grip on her throat tightened and I made a brief eye contact with her.

I spanked her extremely wet pussy and she moaned under me. I again spanked her pussy and her hips bucked up.

Namjoon: it feels good hmm??  You like that??

I asked in a husky voice and again spanked her pussy and she moaned louder.

Y/n: daddyy.. go rough on me tonight, pls

And with that I turned her on all fours and spanked her ass hard. She moaned again and I squeezed her ass cheeks. I unfastened my belt and removed my pants including my boxers as well. And without thinking twice I slammed my dick in her wet pussy in one go. She moaned loudly and I groaned.