Afraid

Calvin's home state was almost completely normal, Colorado. Occasionally he'd sneaked to the living room at night to see the television still on, playing the news broadcast. Showing how rapidly the green flu is spreading. He was told that it was just fake news but that was just to sooth his fears.

Calvin's childhood and innocence was then ripped away from the infection that was spreading across states. Calvin lost hope until 'someone' helped him get through this tragedy.

................................................................

It was the afternoon right after school had ended. Tomorrow was going to be the piano performance. Calvin, the little boy rushed to his house to practice. As Calvin was practicing his piano practice for his school performance, his hand started getting lazy as he stopped. Calvin figured to get a drink from the fridge. Perhaps orange juice will do?

As he was about to open the fridge, He turned to hear weird noises. At first he just ignored it but then he heard a huge thud. The sound startled Calvin pretty much. He forgotten about the orange juice as he began sprinting upstairs.

He was more getting freaked out as he heard screaming. He kept hearing a female scream and a wried deep noises.

"Mommy.?-"

Calvin stopped as he walked into her mom running out of the room. Calvin rushed to his mom who is on the ground.

"Mommy.?" Calvin muttered. Her mom grumbled as she held her knee. Calvin stared at her hands. Clearly she was bleeding which worried Calvin more.

"What happened.?" Calvin asked. His mom looked back at Calvin as she frowned. Her hands held her knee more tightly.

"Run."

Screams could be heard in the room. The door was pounding. Demanding to be open.

"Mom.?! Who's banging on the-"

"GO.!"

The door was smashed open as it revealed a man. His ears were bleeding as well as his nose. His eyes was orange and redish. He got up as he twitched. Deep breath.

"..Dad.?!"

Calvin's dad looked back at Calvin.

He attempted to get up as he glared more but he immediately started screaming as he collapsed on the floor while his head twitched violently. The screaming alarmed Calvin more as he backed away.

One of his arms was attempting to go to the direction to punch Calvin but the other arm stopped that arm by grabbing it. The fingers digged into the skin as it started bleeding. Blood was bursting out the more he digged into the skin.

Calvin was sobbing and was shaking. He was scared and confused. His mom was also sobbing but her expression was anger. Calvin held his stuffed rabbit tighter. Afraid to let go. Afraid to see his dad like this.-

"Calvin..your dad..he's..not himself anymore..Sweetie please..just.."

"Go. I'll be okay buddy..your daddy just needs time."

"WHAT ABOUT YOU MOM.?!"

"..Calvin..I'll be okay."

Calvin wiped his tears as he got
Up. Hugging his stuffed Rabbit tighter. His mom gave him a light kiss on his forehead.

"I love you mommy."

Calvin immediately ran downstairs while basically bawling. He fell one step as his legs were twitching in fear. His arms were barely holding him up. His vision was completely blinded by tears.

He looked up at the door step.

"CEDA officials report to evacuate the city immediately! I repeat the ceda officials report to evacuate the city! There is only a train available to evacuate in.....-"

Static.

Calvin didn't know how long he was running. He only knew to find the train station. He could vaguely remember. He went on that station twice in his life.

All her heard was glass shattering, screaming, alarms, yells. Calvin tried to avoid many people who were acting violent. His guts was full of fear. He couldn't relax.

He was constantly exhaling and inhaling over and over in a pace. He was coughing. He looked up as his eyes widened.

The train was already beginning to leave.

"NO WAIT! I'M RIGHT HERE.! WAIT! NO!-"

Calvin ran up the stairs and stopped to see the train gone. He collapsed on his knees.

His feet hurt from running.

His lungs was exhausted.

His eyes was stinging.

"No.."

"I'm.."

"I'm alone.."

"They left me.."

...

-He was afraid of the world.

——————————————————
Heyy..it's..been a while. Honestly I could go on and on about how school can eat my-

Please don't ship anyone that's going to be in this fanfic. For the love of Gabriel- The main character here is a child. He is my oc btw.

Idk I'll try my best to make this fanfic long. Seriously idk how people do it.

Okay bye