Hide

Calvin was down on his knees as he watched the train disappear in his sight. As he slowly hears the sounds of the train fade away.

Who knows where they'll end up.

Calvin was devastated. Everyone left him. He was just a kid. Both parents possibly dead. Now what?

Calvin almost didn't want to get up. He doesn't understand this feeling but..

He just wants to sit there forever as the "zombies" slowly get him and kill him.

Calvin rubbed his eye. He never felt nor thought like this until now. He watched the sky. Bright sun. "..Where can I go." Calvin slowly got up after sitting there for a while. His knees were exhausted of sitting on the hard surface.

"I.."

"..."

"..where does Aunt Sandra live again.?"

"..do I have to go there..? She hates me."

"She'll.."

Calvin sat against a pole. Hugging his knees. He felt like crying again. He's afraid. He always hated the outside world but this is proving his point.

He closed his eyes.

Hoping to..

Forget reality.

.

Calvin heard something moving on the bushes. He slowly got up. He suddenly heard growling. He already began running away as he heard many footsteps behind him.

Screaming. Yelling. Growling.

Calvin noticed a small house. The door can be seen slightly open. Calvin looked back a bit as he changed direction to the house. As he finally entered the house, he attempted to lock the door knob.

The door knob wasn't budging.

Calvin's eyes widened as he slammed the door close to avoid infected coming in. He tried locking it but it still wouldn't budge. He was panicking. He heard more slamming. He turned his head to see 'zombies' outside of the window. Glaring at him.

Calvin screamed a bit as he collapsed on the ground, petrified. He was against the staircase as the door slammed open.

This was it.

He was going to die.

Like this.?

Calvin screamed as he sobbed more. Protecting his head by shielding it with his arms. The infected was about to launch at him until-

——

Calvin opened his eyes. He raised an eyebrow. The infecteds were standing there. They looked..confused. They kept looking back and forth. They looked startled too.

"..Are they blind or something.?"

Calvin didn't dare to move.

Next thing you know, the infecteds started to leave one by one. Calvin was confused. He was questioning what just happened. Did some noise startled them? Calvin thought no since he didn't hear anything besides those horrendous screams.

Calvin rubbed his eye. He was exhausted, from everything. He noticed a box in another room. He sighed.

He carefully got up as he pushed the box slowly to the door. Hoping it'll block it somehow. Calvin looked around.

"I should probably find more stuff.."

Calvin continued exploring the small house. He was a bit concerned how there were bunch of boxes lingering everywhere in each room. Then Calvin noticed something-

There wasn't even any furniture.

Calvin opened a small box which had all knifes and plates in it.

"People were trying to move here..?"

It saddened Calvin a bit.

"They didn't even get to live here yet."

Calvin shook his head. He turned to carry more boxes to block the door.

After carrying heavy boxes, he thought about going upstairs. As Calvin slowly got upstairs, the stairs made creek noises. He opened a room which had papers and a crayon on the floor and..more boxes.

Calvin sat down on the cozy floor.

There were only 4 papers.

Calvin saw one of the papers was already slightly drawn.

It was a doodle of a girl.

Awfully drawn.

Calvin grabbed a orange crayon.

Drew himself next to the girl.

Calvin stared at the paper blankly.

"..A friend."

"Will you be my friend.?"

————————————-——————
OKAYY That was stupid. I tried to make it sad as possible with my limited angst abilities but eh.

I'll try to finish this as possible even tho I want this fanfic to be long as possible.

Okay bye