Drag

Calvin was doodling. Attempting to ease his mind from the world. But he couldn't help but sometimes look out of the window to see crowds of infected wandering around. Calvin was getting scared of the horde. He thought again.

He was alone.

His parents are..

Calvin was thinking about it too much to the point he was sobbing. He didn't even realize at first. He was scared of death. Everything scares him.

Calvin lied down on the floor. He was slowly going to sleep. Drifting away from reality. He didn't want these thoughts repeating and taunting him.

..Forget everything.

..

.

Calvin soon fell asleep on the cozy floor. It was freezing and there wasn't anything to cover him with. He was shivering.

..

Some figure was standing in the middle of the horde. The horde was crowding around the house. Curious, they walked over to the house. They started climbing up to the walls to reach the second floor window.

As they finally were able to reach the window, they noticed a small kid in the room. Their eyes widened as they tried to open the window. Grumbling.

Frustrated, they began smacking the window.

The child eventually woke up from the loud noises. They began screaming.

"NO- NONONONO.! GO AWAY.!"

Their screams hurt them.

They had no choice.

They have to save this kid somehow.

The window broke as the child went against the wall, covering his ears. He were crying. The figure calmly walked towards the child as they hugged him, hoping to calm him down. Obviously, that didn't do much.

They carried the kid up, still hugging him. They went out of the window. But before that, he noticed how cold the kid felt. Grumbling, they took off their green jacket as they placed it on the kid.

Giving them warmth and also covering their scent somehow.

They jumped to each houses to avoid the horde. Hugging the kid tightly.

"WHO ARE YOU.?! WHAT-"

The horde screams started.

The figure was grumbling in frustration as they began coughing. The child was shivering in fear as he hugged them tighter for safety. Sobbing.

The figure was running.

They noticed a safe room.

It was unoccupied by the survivors.

Perhaps they can use it.

They began running towards the safe room.

...

Calvin slowly woke up. He was at first confused at why he was sleeping at the concrete floor. He was originally sleeping on the cozy floor.

Then he remembered.

Someone took him.

Calvin began sweating. He was panicking as he began looking here and there. Until he noticed a figure in the corner, leaning against the door.

An infected.

Calvin didn't know what special infecteds were but he felt genuine fear as he made eye contact with that.

The infected was wearing dry blood stained navy hoodie and ripped jeans. The infected was looking away. They looked almost exhausted, judging by the huge eyebags. The tumors were covering half of his eye and covering all over his neck.

Calvin scooted against the wall as he hugged his knees.

He knew they were one of those "zombies".

But what was it doing here?

Not attacking Calvin?

Not even attempting to.

The infected took a notice as he began rolling his eye as he slowly walked towards Calvin. Calvin crawled more against the wall to avoid this zombie.

The infected sat down in front of Calvin. They pointed at their tongue then pointed at Calvin then shook their head. Calvin raised an eyebrow. They realized that Calvin doesn't know what they are capable of.

They sighed as they looked around.

There was a chalk on the ground.

The infected picked it up as they began drawing something on the ground for Calvin to take a peek at least.

"I w0£T hU67– Y02"

Calvin took his hands out of his face as he viewed the words that the infected attempted to write. Luckily he was able to make out what they were trying to say.

"You..you won't turn me into a zombie.?"

The infected raised an eyebrow then sighed as they nodded. The infected wrote something else again.

"960T€CT Y02."

Calvin was confused on what they wrote at first but he realized what it said.

"Are you sure you're a zombie?"

The infected rolled his eye as they nodded.

Calvin was spectacle about this so far.

BANG

BANG

BANG

The other infected outside are constantly banging on the door. Some reaching out through the bars. Screeching.

Calvin was covering his ears as he began crying again. The infected almost got into a protective position as he almost hugged Calvin. But they're afraid they'll scare him more cause..Calvin isn't sure about them yet.

But they're the only one who is willing to protect him somehow.

And escape this hellhole.

————————————————————
Omgg I'm so sorry that it has been a while lmao. I didn't know what to write for this chapter well kinda. I'll post another introduction chapter after this cause y'know..new character.?

Summer vacation startedddd :D

Okay bye