Vol 1 The first war

The Athos army slowly marching towards their objectives. While the Athos army are slowly heading towards the Englundia army position, their position is also overshadowed by the Englundia scouting party that were sent by the Englundia high command which upon meeting immediately report them back to the high command.

As the Athos were finally able to reach the Englundia-Athos borders, they were getting weary as the Englundia soldiers haven't show up.

Athos commander thought: Where are these cowards. I just want this to finish so I can go home and have fun with my slaves.

As they march closer and closer, they finally heard a sound.

*BOOM*

The explosion shocked the whole army and they heard even more of this explosion.

Athos commander: Men! Move fast! Now! The enemy are definitely here somewhere!

The entire Athos army immediately started to march faster with thousands of people died by the explosion. A few minutes later,when the explosion finally ended,they were only 26,724 men left.

Athos commander thought: Finally... Out of that hell.

As soon as he thought of that, there were hundreds of flashing lights in the distance. Next thing they know, hundreds of men were suddenly dying by unknown forces. The Athos commander immediately order his men try to rallied and make a shield wall but that attempt fail as the unknown forces would simply pierce through the Shield.

About 32 minutes later,the flashing lights stopped, the entire Athos army was almost destroy. With around 5,492 men left. They were scared beyond compare, they had witnessed as weapon that doesn't need to make physical contact with the enemy and can already annihilate thousand of men within an few minutes.

A few moments later, what is remnants of the Athos army heard an unknown sound, and after that the sound of people yelling, and over the distance, the soldiers of Athos can see an unknown species that is completely made of steel and 2 things sticking out from the sides. The soldiers were terrified as they never seen something like this before and behind it was thousands of soldiers holding an staff with an knife at the end of it, appears to be rushing towards them.

The staff that the Englundia were using also ignite an small spark and make an loud sound. After that one of their own men mysteriously dies. They also can used the staff limitlessly.

The Athos army at this point we're completely terrified, not only were they seeing an enemy far greater than them, they were also using unknown species that are slowly marching towards them.

When the Englundia were finally up closed, they use their knife that was in the end of the staff and stab them with it. Many of the Athos tried to fight back only to get slaughter, including the Athos commander which was shot in the heart.

The Athos army began to retreat, suffering over 51,869 casualty while the Englundia suffered minor casualty.

With the successful destruction of Athos troops, the Englundia main army continue their march towards the capital, capturing a few minor towns and villages. Upon Englundia troops arrivals to town and villages, the villagers were fearing that the Englundia troops will enslaved them and ransacked their home but to their surprise, they never did. They just simply capture it and left an few troops here and the rest just went to other towns and villages.

The Englundia troops also free up many slaves that were in the villages and towns. They are few that tried to resist giving up their slaves but those were quickly dealt with by either force or a bullet to the head.

Meanwhile near the seas of Athos. There are 2 dreadnought, 9 heavy cruiser and 13 destroyers escorting 20 transport ships carrying over 8,000 soldiers to attack the port city of Luda. Their plan was to attack the port city of Luda and capture it then continue their way to meet up with the land army that had defeated the Athos army to meet up and encircle the Athos capital.