Chapter 5: Battle scars

I threw my phone in my bag and turned back to Gwen.
"Now...where were we?" Gwen cooed as she put her hand on my knee. I interlinked my fingers with hers and she smiled at me lovingly. She placed her other hand on the side of my neck and our faces drew closer once again, I closed my eyes praying for no more interruptions. Her floral scent was intoxicating, her breath was hot and her lips were soft as we shared a tender kiss.
She was no longer the famous Gwendoline Christie, my celebrity crush and favourite actress. Now she was just Gwen, an amazing woman I met for the first time tonight but who I was completely willing to surrender myself to. Even if it was just for one night.
We gently broke apart and lost myself in her ocean blue eyes, so full of love and kindness. I knew that whatever happened tonight she would treat me with the utmost care and respect, I felt so safe with her.
She whispered in my ear "tonight is about you and me, nothing else" before running her lips along my jawline. Her mouth eventually found its way back to mine and we kissed again with more intensity, our desires starting to take control.

Our chemistry was reaching boiling point. We only broke away from each other when the need for oxygen became too much. She lifted the sash over my head and tossed it aside. Her eyes widened when she spotted the oval cut-out in the chest area of my dress.
"You've been hiding this from me this whole time?" she said, stroking the exposed skin with a finger. Her touch sent shivers through me.
"You like it?" I said.
"I love it darling, it's so sexy" and with that she pushed me back onto the cushions and drew circles on it with her tongue. My head fell back and I let out a small moan.

Gwen came back up to my face and looked deep into my eyes.
"Do you trust me Jo?" she said, still playing with the oval cut-out. I nodded.
"I need to hear you say it" she whispered, nibbling on my ear lobe.
"Oh god...yes I trust you Gwen" I breathed.
She stood up and took my hand, "come with me" and she led me to her bedroom.

The room was in darkness except for the moonlight shining in through the white curtains. The white bed was illuminated by it and silhouettes of branches from nearby trees danced all over it.

We walked to the foot of the bed and she turned to me, she cupped my face in her hands and brought me in for another kiss. She broke away only to lift her jumper over her head and throw it across the room. Our tongues continued to swirl in each other's mouths with the occasional moan slipping through. The skin I'd longed to touch since earlier tonight felt so smooth under my fingertips.
She sat me down on the bed and began to unbutton her jeans but I stopped her.
"Let me" I said, yanking her towards me by her belt loops. I opened the button and unzipped her then kissed the skin just above her pantyline, her muscles contracting at the ticklish spots.

She backed away and pulled her jeans down her long slender legs. I drank in her near naked form, she was perfect to me. We fell back onto the bed and our lips locked again, I ran my fingers through her hair and held her body close to me.

"I want to see what's under this dress" she murmured.
This was the part I had been dreading. I was very self-conscious, with good reason, but I knew I couldn't keep this dress on all night. She simply wouldn't allow it.
She crawled off me and pulled me up to stand in front of her. I decided to put my trust in her so I turned around. She pulled my zip down slowly like I did with hers earlier. I let it fall from my shoulders and down my hips then kicked it away. She moved my hair aside and planted kisses on my neck then across my shoulders and down my back, it felt so sensual that I almost forgot what I was hiding from her.

Without any time to prepare she whipped me around in a flash and her eyes went straight to the thing I didn't want her to see. My scar.
When I was a child I had major surgery on my stomach and it left me with a large scar on my right side. It had always made me feel so unattractive, even Kat and Lara had never actually seen it.
"Gwen I'm sorry. I should have told you-" I said, my voice shaking as tears formed in my eyes. I flopped down on the bed with my head in my hands.
"Hush now my love" she said as she knelt down in front of me pulling me in for the biggest hug. I wept on her shoulder and she just held me tightly. As much as I desired her I didn't want her, of all people, to see the thing that made me feel so repulsive.
"So what's the story behind this then?" she said in an almost motherly way.
I flinched as I felt her finger trace the scar and she stopped when she saw my reaction.
"I-I had major surgery when I was a kid and now I've got this big ugly scar" I said bitterly, looking away from her. But she grabbed my chin and turned me back to face her.
"Listen to me. It's not ugly. It's part of who you are. It seems like it saved your life and for that...I love it" she said. Her words were so heartfelt that I got a lump in my throat again.
"May I?" she said and I let her touch the scar, her warm fingers soothing my anxious heart.
"This makes you stronger...and even more beautiful" she said.
"You mean that?" I said, not quite believing her.
"Of course I do" and the look in her loving eyes told me that she really did, I was right to trust her.
"But does this mean I have to be gentle with you?" she said giggling mischievously.
I shook my head smiling at her.
"Good" and with that she pushed me back onto the bed and kissed me passionately.