Chapter 13: One more night

We sat in our booth chatting for a while, but it was mostly flirting. Gwen played footsie with me under the table and would lean across to whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I could barely contain myself, the anticipation was killing me!
"Gwen, can we please go soon? I really want you all to myself" I pleaded.
She giggled and drank the last of her wine in one gulp, "OK enough teasing, let's go" she grabbed my wrist and we ran out of the bar.

In the car we didn't stop kissing during the ride to her hotel. We were all over each other the whole way, I'd unbuttoned her jacket and her hands slid up my dress to squeeze my thighs. It was only when Frank announced that we'd arrived that we stopped ravishing each other.
"Thanks Frank! See you in the morning!" I said as she hurriedly dragged me out of the car and up the small set of stairs to the revolving door of the hotel.

Our heels and giggles echoed through the hotel reception as we walked through trying hard to act casual. When we got into the empty elevator I pinned her against the wall and we kissed with tongues, luckily she was on the tenth floor so we had some time to kill. When the doors opened she ran away laughing as the doors nearly closed on me, I pulled them apart then chased her down the corridor. We were messing around like a pair of kids but I was loving this playful side to her. When we reached the door to her room she rummaged in her bag looking for her key, but I was distracting her by kissing her neck and tickling her sides.

As soon as we were inside her room we stripped each other's clothes off. I was desperate to see her perfect body again. When we were down to our underwear she lifted me up effortlessly and I wrapped my legs around her waist. Without breaking our kiss she carried me over to the couch and we fell down onto it.
"Let's make tonight an experience we'll never forget..." she whispered.
I stared into her eyes and a warm feeling filled my stomach, I touched her cheek and a tear rolled down mine. I was so happy to be back in her arms again.