Evan Buckley

My back feels cold and now a little sore. When Eddie pushed me against the lockers, it hurt a little. I confessed my feelings and he made out with me. As I stand against the locker, my tongue inside Eddie's mouth, fighting for dominance again. I feel like I want more, I wanna kiss him, I wanna touch his skin, I wanna explore him. His hands are still on my body as I slide mine up his chest and slip his shirt off. He looks at me after I take his shirt off and looks confused for a sec but then continues to make out with me. "Eddie, are you sure?" I ask as he removes my shirt. "I wasn't sure if you felt the same way but now I just wanna be with you. I like you too, Evan." He says as he kissed my neck and explores my body with his hands.
"Ahem..." a voice says from behind us and we both jump from being startled to see Cap standing there with Hen. I Look at Eddie and his face is beat red. "We'll leave you guys alone, get dressed though. Cap and I have to fix a blown bulb." Hen says holding back a smile as they walk away and Eddie quickly gets dressed. "I'm sorry. I didn't know they were here, Ed. Please don't be mad." I say as we get dressed and Eddie storms out of the room and leaves the building. I sigh and walk out to my wrangler.

Back at home, I lay on my couch and stare up at the ceiling. I really messed up with Eddie, he'll never forgive me. I will only be known as the guy who tried to fuck Diaz. I hate myself for what I did today. As I'm drowning in thoughts, there's a knock at my door. I walk over and open it to be greeted by Eddie. "Hey, about what happened at the fire-" I say just as Eddie locks lips with mine. His hands grabbing my waist and pushing us inside as he kicks the door behind him. There is no fight for dominance, I let him have it as his tongue explores my mouth and his hands explore more. I take Eddie's hand as he guides us to the bed upstairs. He sits down and I climb on top of him, my legs around his waist as he leans back and fourth, our mouths still attached. He moves to my neck and pulls me closer to him. He's hard, I can feel it through his sweatpants as he kisses my neck, he flips over and now he's on me as he makes his way down my chest. "Eddie, we should talk about what happened." I sigh as he moves to my lower abs now. "There's nothing to talk about, I'm with the man I love. Can I?" He asks as I nod and throw my head back, he takes me into his mouth. I feel him smile and make his way back up.

2:10 A.M.
I wake up and see Eddie laying behind me, arms wrapped around my body. I sigh as I grab my phone and check the time: 2 in the morning. "Eddie, it's 2 AM," He groans. "Eddie, don't you have to be home with Chris?" "Carla is with him. I needed to see you." He says as he rolls over and now he's the little spoon. We're laying there just as I feel myself drift off. I don't wanna sleep, I wanna cuddle Eddie and kiss him but instead I'm falling asleep. Next thing I know, I'm waking up to Eddie getting dressed. "Hey, we gotta head to the firehouse. Cap requested." Eddie sighs as he hands me clothes and walks downstairs. I yawn and get dressed just as I hear the door slam shut, realizing he left without me. I lose my little smile and continue to get ready.

I arrive to the firehouse ten minutes later and see Eddie, Cap, Hen and Chimney. "Hey guys, what's up?" I smile as I join the group to my surprise their faces are stern and serious. "Eddie, Buck, we just wanna talk about boundaries and privacy between two people. Especially, people starting a relationship." Cap says as he pats my shoulder and continues talking. Me and Eddie share a look and continue listening to them. "Wha-what Cap and I saw last night was something, so we just wanna know what's happening so we don't have to witness that again." Hen says as Eddie leans back in his seat and clears his throat. "Well, me and Buck...well, we uh- it's complicated honestly." Eddie sighs as he sits straight and looks at me. "We're starting a relationship, right Diaz? We have mutual feelings and it won't happen again. Now that it's settled, any food?" I smile as I stand up and walk away. I Look back and they all look confused, Hen and Chim start gossiping as Cap and Eddie leave and follow me into the kitchen. "Well, I'm glad you guys are starting a new chapter." Cap smiles just as the bell rings.