Eddie

8:30 P.M.
As we're driving to my place, Buck stares out the window. "What's wrong?" "What Are we? Are we even dating or did I lie to my family back there?" He says kinda angry kinda confused. "Buck-" he interrupts me. "I like you Eddie, I do. But if we're gonna hide or pretend last night didn't happen then I wanna stop this whatever it is." Buck says as he points to himself and me. I sigh and grab his hand, gently stroking it. "We are in a relationship but it's just started so take it slow, will ya?" I smile as he smirks and nudges my shoulder. As we pull into my driveway, Buck sighs and leans his head against me and it sounds like he's crying? "What's wrong?" "I'm just really grateful for you, everything you've helped me with and now we're together." He smiles through a fear tears. I hug him and kiss his lips before we head inside.

Chris is already in bed when we get unready. Carla is asleep on the sofa watching Desperate Housewives or something like that. I turn the lights off and guide Buck to my bedroom. He lays down and changes while I hop in the shower. All I can think about is the fact that I'm gay, this whole time I've only ever liked Buck but I never knew. My damn mind replays the moments he would make obvious comments and remarks but I never caught on he felt this way about me. As I hop out of the shower, Buck is laying on the bed, still awake. He sits up and looks at me in a towel and his mouth turns into this big ass smirk. I walk towards him, now standing between his legs, he slides his hand down to the towel's edge and slightly pulls at it until it's loose. I just watch him, not stopping him either, his hands pull harder now until the towel is loose enough to just drop. It drops and he looks up at me, I assure him with a nod and he slowly touches me. I Slip his tank top off and he climbs back onto the bed further, me following above him. Once he's stripped, I slowly kiss his body until I get low enough to take him in.

Buck flips over so that he's on top now, I turn onto my stomach so he can be dominant and take over me. Reaching for the night stand drawer he asks, "are you sure?" "Yeah, I'm okay." I mumble as he grabs a condom and slips it on in five seconds. He then exhales and pushes into me. My hands gripping the bed, I melt into the pillow. As a somewhat openly gay man, I've never experienced the back door and I don't hate it. "Buck.." I moan as he thrusts into me, trying to be as quiet as possible. "Just relax, I know what I'm doing." He whispers as he thrusts easy and softly. I let go of the bed and grab onto another part of the bed instead. He laughs as I grab the bed in pleasure. He pulls out and lays next to me as I slide it off him and throw it in the trash next to me. "That made me harder." He smiles tiredly, he yawns and rests his head against my chest. "Thank you." "For?" "For being my person." I look at him and he's already drifting off. I smile and shut the light so that I can drift off.

7:32 A.M.
I Wake up to Chris towering over me all dressed up. "Dad, Carla is taking me to school. Tell Buck I said Hi when he wakes up." Chris smiles as he kissed my head then leaves the bedroom. Buck yawns and rolls over to face me. "You awake?" "No." "Would..this help?" I smirk as my hand slowly trails down to Buck's cock and where I gently give him a handy. "Eddie!" Buck jumps up and laughs as he leans over and kisses me. I sigh and force myself to get up for the day. Once we're out the door, we get into Buck's wrangler and head for the firehouse. "So, I was thinking I should tell Maddie about you and I." "If you want to, of course." "Unless Chim told her first?" Buck smiles and parks the car.

As we walk in, we see Athena and Maddie with Jee. "Hey fellas." Athena smiles and hugs us both. "Hi Athena, how are you?" "Ah I'm doing good. Bobby told me about the new relationship, congrats boys!" Athena smiles as she takes a seat at the table. Maddie looks up at Buck then me and back at Buck. "Who's in a new relationship? Buck?" Maddie asks as she points to him. "Uh we both are, together." He says nervously and Maddie covers her mouth in shock. "Buck! I didn't know you were gay! I'm so happy for you." "U-uh it's Bisexuality but yeah." Buck chuckled as he hugs Maddie and picks up Jee.