Eddie

Something is off about Buck. He seems sadder? I cut onions while I think about this, he had an episode before but this feels different in a way. Usually, he'd be smiling or talking while we cook but now he's just silent and gently peeling a carrot. I pour the onions in a soup pot and wash my hands before I stand between Buck's thighs. "What's wrong? Communicate with me." "I'm fine, Eddie." "No you're not, tell me." He sighs and just hugs me. He rests his head on my shoulder and I feel him tense up. "It's like a wave of sadness that hits sometimes, but I'm fine really. I get over it eventually." I sigh and kiss him. I kiss and wrap my arms around him as he smiles against my mouth. "I'm here in a relationship with you, communicating is the biggest part of it. We'll go see my therapist tomorrow." I smile as he lays his head back down on my shoulder. I continue cooking while he lays there silently. "Buck?" "Hm?" "Are you falling asleep?" "Mhm.." I push his head more on me so that he doesn't slip off as I stir the soup.

"Let's eat." I say as everyone sits down and digs in. "So when did Buddie happen?" Carla asks, me nearly choking on the soup I cough and leave the table. "Uh a little bit ago? A few days max." I shout from the kitchen as I hear a thud. "Eddie! Help!" Carla yells and I run into the kitchen to see Buck on the floor along with the soup and a broken bowl. "What's wrong with Buck, Dad?" "I don't know. Carla, you mind watching Christopher? I gotta take him to the hospital." I say as I pick Buck up and we're out the door. "What's wrong, Buck?!" I think to myself as I drive to the hospital. He wakes up halfway there, looking around dizzily. "Where are we?" He asks as we pull into the hospital parking lot. "We're at the hospital, you're getting checked." He shakes his head No and puts the seatbelt on. "Evan! It's not a discussion, you're getting checked wether you like it or not. You're being fucking weird lately." I say as I step out and help him get out of the truck. We walk inside and I sign him in while he sits in a chair.

"Well Evan and Eddie, it seems to be sleep deprivation. Have you been staying up late?" "Yeah, he has." Buck sighs into my shoulder as the doctor continues talking. "Sleep for a whole day, that should help you. Nothing to worry about of course." I smile at Buck and we leave the office to go home. "Maybe the sex is making you exhausted?" I laugh and Buck yawns. "Uh- yeah probably." Buck smiles as he rests his head on my lap all the way home.

As we lay in bed, Buck is out cold while I lay awake and look at the ceiling. "I never thought I'd be gay." I whisper to myself as I chuckle and pull Buck into a cuddle. I feel his hands wrap around me and he kisses my neck. This causes a slight bulge but I just lay there anyway. "You're getting hard," Buck mumbles as his hand lands on my neck and he pulls me down for a kiss. "Shush..." I smile and cuddle him until I drift off. I wake up to a nice feeling down there on my cock. I think I'm having a wet dream but then I realize it's not. I place my hand on a head and that's when it clicks, I'm getting sucked. I jump up and see Buck sucking me, his eyes are closed but then he stops and looks up at me. "I felt bad last night, you were hard." "S-so? That's fine." "Well, I wanted to get to you before a wet dream did." His smile forms into a smirk and he slides up and kisses my lips. I smile and kiss him back. It goes like that until we're making out and he's sitting on my cock just rocking back and fourth. He slowly starts dry humping me and I can just feel myself ready to go again. "We gotta get to the fire house." "It can wait, Eddie." He starts to dry hump me and I just wanna fuck him but I can't, our jobs are too important. "B-Buck, please. We need to-" I suddenly lay on my stomach as Buck pushes himself inside me and starts going rough. Suddenly my phone starts ringing and it's Chimney. "Let it ring, it'll be fine if we're a little late." Buck groans as he goes deeper.

"Eddie, where are you? You two need to come in." My voicemail blurts out as I grab the pillow. "I'm almost done." Buck groans as he throws his head back and smirks. He finishes and lays beside me out of breath and tired. "You okay?" "Yeah, You're Just too good for me." I blush at that sentence as we get dressed.